The Last Pures #1 MURDER TRIP ft. DEMOLISHING FOE AND SV

blaze

tlp brings 10-15 mains every p2p trip. We all know u do this to stay somewhat relevant in p2p. I totally understand your members hopping on their mains though, must be tiring getting bullied out of wild by SV, Foe and Fi every single week l0000l

Did tlp ever win a matched p2p fight vs foe? L0LLLL. Have the def advantage and cant even win matched, useless...

tlp brings 10-15 mains every p2p trip. We all know u do this to stay somewhat relevant in p2p. I totally understand your members hopping on their mains though, must be tiring getting bullied out of wild by SV, Foe and Fi every single week l0000l

Did tlp ever win a matched p2p fight vs foe? L0LLLL. Have the def advantage and cant even win matched, useless...

Haha fo is bad and slumping get more mains bro. Didn't you know TLP doesn't bring mains we just bring vr af ff eos rot jaja.

we broke you lmfao