Most Dominant Pure Clans of All Times

Burntswordfish

Overall -

MM - most dominant f2p clan of all time

FOE - most dominant p2p clan of all time

CP - Reached #1 many times, also longest opened pure clan in runescape

Fatality- they had a solid past

Epidemic - was untouchable when they reached #1

(TLP/DP - also great clans but never stayed #1 for long)

LPCS

CX - had highest pulls 

EF - pretty much dominated all lpcs until Hostility was made

xL - only other clan besides ef/hi that competed with hpcs pre-eoc

SV - when they reopened they quickly became #1 and no other clan could stay close to them -DOOM

ty for sig lmfao

btw my stats on my 77 are better than your 99s lmfa0 how do you feel

hello there mr shyboy

whats with this fascination about when we joined the pure world - weve been main clanning since you were in elementary which is considered the pinnacle of runescape. quite frankly, my 1 month exp in pure clanning is something im proud of as the least im associated with the b-leagues the better

and hog is right, jagex cup LMAO? ive actually won the damn thing on more than one occasion - who the fuck are you and what clans where you in again? haha!

just stop it shyboy! thats enough!

hello there mr shyboy

whats with this fascination about when we joined the pure world - weve been main clanning since you were in elementary which is considered the pinnacle of runescape. quite frankly, my 1 month exp in pure clanning is something im proud of as the least im associated with the b-leagues the better

and hog is right, jagex cup LMAO? ive actually won the damn thing on more than one occasion - who the fuck are you and what clans where you in again? haha!

just stop it shyboy! thats enough!

I never went to elementary school because UK doesn't have elementary school so your logic doesn't seem to work out lmfao

Only your clan thinks that main clanning is the pinnacle of RS, it's been prevelant that anyone who goes from pure -> main has an easier time main clanning whereas you struggle to transition to main-> zerker never mind main-> pure lmfa0

Your knowledge of clanning in general is as good as your intel on you thinking I'm a shy boy lmfao did TBR tell you this? The person that came in doom ts under the name "Ahmar" and didn't want to talk r0fl

I never went to elementary school because UK doesn't have elementary school so your logic doesn't seem to work out lmfao

Only your clan thinks that main clanning is the pinnacle of RS, it's been prevelant that anyone who goes from pure -> main has an easier time main clanning whereas you struggle to transition to main-> zerker never mind main-> pure lmfa0

Your knowledge of clanning in general is as good as your intel on you thinking I'm a shy boy lmfao did TBR tell you this? The person that came in doom ts under the name "Ahmar" and didn't want to talk r0fl

listen here mr shyboy, quit deflecting - the first step in recovery is to admit there is a problem and this problem is your shy personality and refusal to use your mic due to your shyness, this is why you are the shyboy. call yourself [DOOM]shyboy if it makes you feel better mr shyboy

skimmed through the rest of the post and i can basically surmise it to.... that.... you feel mad that cd is better than doom, its ok - there can only be one #1 clan, maybe practice a lil more and you will get a bit closer to our greatness.

not surprised you completely ignored the jcup part haha - i have 8 JCUP rings ngga!!!!! call me when you get just 1  :lol:

listen here mr shyboy, quit deflecting - the first step in recovery is to admit there is a problem and this problem is your shy personality and refusal to use your mic due to your shyness, this is why you are the shyboy. call yourself [DOOM]shyboy if it makes you feel better mr shyboy

skimmed through the rest of the post and i can basically surmise it to.... that.... you feel mad that cd is better than doom, its ok - there can only be one #1 clan, maybe practice a lil more and you will get a bit closer to our greatness.

not surprised you completely ignored the jcup part haha - i have 8 JCUP rings ngga!!!!! call me when you get just 1  :lol:

So you're in 2 main clans now? lmfao?

I would be mad if my clan wouldn't fight in clan wars though ngl

Btw i'm using my headset right now if you wanna come in doom ts and talk and whilst you're at it do you wanna prep? lmfao

So you're in 2 main clans now? lmfao?

I would be mad if my clan wouldn't fight in clan wars though ngl

Btw i'm using my headset right now if you wanna come in doom ts and talk and whilst you're at it do you wanna prep? lmfao

1)totally sickening joke

2)guess we're two different people because i'm bloody stoked that i dont have to spend anytime there while i can freely roam the wilderness as the apex predator of the pure clan world

3)just stop it shyboy, no amount of mic wearing is going to change anything. what you have is an ingrained issue that can only be fixed by external means

im not a 12 year old shyboy thats still in school. like all real adult men i dont spend my time posting on these forums from home....i do it while im at work.... when im supposed to be doing spreadsheets 

1)totally sickening joke

2)guess we're two different people because i'm bloody stoked that i dont have to spend anytime there while i can freely roam the wilderness as the apex predator of the pure clan world

3)just stop it shyboy, no amount of mic wearing is going to change anything. what you have is an ingrained issue that can only be fixed by external means

im not a 12 year old shyboy thats still in school. like all real adult men i dont spend my time posting on these forums from home....i do it while im at work.... when im supposed to be doing spreadsheets

I'm not in school either? I work full time as a software developer?

Sounds like you have a brown sticky stuff slave job lmfao doing spreadsheets and posting on sharkbrew r0fl I assume you only took the job because you can't get the qualifications for a decent one?

btw you lost to AAO rofl your clan is brown sticky stuff

btw you still aren't in teamspeak or accepting my prep wuu2

I'm not in school either? I work full time as a software developer?

Sounds like you have a brown sticky stuff slave job lmfao doing spreadsheets and posting on sharkbrew r0fl I assume you only took the job because you can't get the qualifications for a decent one?

btw you lost to AAO rofl your clan is brown sticky stuff

btw you still aren't in teamspeak or accepting my prep wuu2

software developer? where did you get your degree from? university of college? you're clearly on an hourly rate working at some 2 cent firm in your bedroom. when you can get a fiance and get a combined income that will clear 100k after tax, come back and talk mr shyboy with his diploma in women studies lmao

you talking to a real man here hombre

software developer? where did you get your degree from? university of college? you're clearly on an hourly rate working at some 2 cent firm in your bedroom. when you can get a fiance and get a combined income that will clear 100k after tax, come back and talk mr shyboy with his diploma in women studies lmao

you talking to a real man here hombre

I got my computing & information systems degree from university, working full time for a firm that provides accounting software for over 60% of the UK Academies.

Meanwhile you're doing slave work (most likely part time) in a dead end small firm and being irrelevant on sharkbrew.

and also declining our preps and being scared to come in ts and talk rofl.

Overall -

MM - most dominant f2p clan of all time

FOE - most dominant p2p clan of all time

CP - Reached #1 many times, also longest opened pure clan in runescape

Fatality- they had a solid past

Epidemic - was untouchable when they reached #1

(TLP/DP - also great clans but never stayed #1 for long)

LPCS

CX - had highest pulls 

EF - pretty much dominated all lpcs until Hostility was made

xL - only other clan besides ef/hi that competed with hpcs pre-eoc

SV - when they reopened they quickly became #1 and no other clan could stay close to them -DOOM

we cocked doom and olympus @  lol

Explain what PCL and JCup are you autist.

Then explain your comment earlier about walking me to ditch on your level 99 main whilst I was a level 76 pure?

Why are you bringing brown sticky stuff up that started in 2008 and 2009 when pures started in RSC?  If you think pures were made for clan wars, you are broccolied.  It's obvious you weren't around before the wilderness was removed and that's okay, but it's not hard to just ask someone who was instead of making yourself look cauliflower.

Why are you bringing brown sticky stuff up that started in 2008 and 2009 when pures started in RSC?  If you think pures were made for clan wars, you are cauliflower.  It's obvious you weren't around before the wilderness was removed and that's okay, but it's not hard to just ask someone who was instead of making yourself look cauliflower.

I started in 2004...

You make yourself dumber and dumber...

Do you even know what PCL is? you seem rather new and irrelevant lol

I started in 2004...

You make yourself dumber and dumber...

Do you even know what PCL is? you seem rather new and irrelevant lol

Yes, that's why I mentioned 2008.  You know, the only year PCL was relevant?  You know, years after pures were created.  You know, making pures obviously not created for something that was released years after they were popular?