Lithuanian Pures vs Strike Team (3-1) F2P PREP

Fake Smile

America is a continent you dumb f*ck

North America is a continent. South America is a continent. America is a colloquial term for The United States when said by someone in the U.S. (ever heard people sing "god bless America". I thing Niblet is autistic but you're trying to be a smart ass and you are equally as broccolied.

North America is a continent. South America is a continent. America is a colloquial term for The United States when said by someone in the U.S. (ever heard people sing "god bless America". I thing Niblet is autistic but you're trying to be a smart ass and you are equally as cauliflower.

Americas are 2 continents technically: North America and South America. The United States of America is the only country in the 2 continents that has the word America in the name. Hence, the word 'America' refers to one of two continents and not the country.

get back to school you uneducated piece of garbage :)

I'm the one that is doing a degree and you're the one that sucks d*ck in 7th grade three years in a row.

Lol this community, you only need to post an aftermath topic, a bunch of r*tards are refreshing the page, waiting to comment and express thoughts of their mentally ill minds.

Your attitude and approach is no different from theirs.

Americas are 2 continents technically: North America and South America. The United States of America is the only country in the 2 continents that has the word America in the name. Hence, the word 'America' refers to one of two continents and not the country.

Notice how the second result is the United States wiki page https://gyazo.com/45d4f83ac2053ff31ec87da708ff5e3e

Also it is The Americas* broccoli

America is a fine word to use here you are nitpicking and showing how autistic you are whilst doing it.

1dc8f314c0312186601fb0b2219fce40.png

Wikipedia is not an academical source that can be used as a reference to prove a point.

It's not academic since many people can edit it but it is great for a general interview and common knowledge information. Also Sharkbrew isn't a place for Academic level discourse. You also ignored the point that you called America a continent you downy.

It's not academic since many people can edit it but it is great for a general interview and common knowledge information. Also Sharkbrew isn't a place for Academic level discourse. You also ignored the point that you called America a continent you downy.

Lol. Because it is a compound of two continents.. The fact that you call America a country demonstrates that Americans don’t often think of the entire American continent as a coherent geopolitical entity in the same way they think of Europe. “America†is an imperfect word. Its overlapping and inconsistent connotations mean that it is, at worst, confusing in its ambiguity, and, at best, an annoying reminder of the incoherence of language.

there's even a site called usaisnotamerica.com haha

Anyway, the whole reason I replied to him was just because he kept replying to my topics with his negative attitude towards me as a Lithuanian.

Funny how you continue the discussion with a pathetic insult at the end of your sentence.