important question

cole

22 members have voted

1. 1. how many

• 10+

I just find it quite funny that TLP always talks mad brown sticky stuff on this fan site. Then, after one weekend of apparently controversial topics and claims of who won F2p Saturday and P2P Sunday, TLP stops talking brown sticky stuff. To me that's a tell tall that TLP did in fact lose this weekend.

I just find it quite funny that TLP always talks mad brown sticky stuff on this fan site. Then, after one weekend of apparently controversial topics and claims of who won F2p Saturday and P2P Sunday, TLP stops talking brown sticky stuff. To me that's a tell tall that TLP did in fact lose this weekend.

we never have to make topics save from event aftermath because everyone else does it for us lmfao

what bro? lmfao

Go make another topic about how your improving after being a 2k16 recruit with no clanning experience ever maybe you will be able to to tank after a few more threads

Go make another topic about how your improving after being a 2k16 recruit with no clanning experience ever maybe you will be able to to tank after a few more threads

I didn't realize being a 2k16 recruit was bad. Everyone complains about the game dieing, but then flame. If it really matters do you, I've been playing since 2004 and took a break right after they re-released the wild in 2011.