Olympus Vs Ruin 2-1 p2p prep (30v30 min)

Jez

7ivnd4v.png

#Olympus | Olympus-rs.com

ruin declared a 30v30 minimun prep in p2p we massed up 33 gods, after an hour long wait ruin finally got enough people to attempt to fight us and took the 2-1 win.

2925vzo.jpg

Round 1:

Win

Olympus: 30/30

Ruin: 23/0

Round 2

Win

Olympus: 30/17

Ruin: 28/0

Round 3:

loss

@@Trajan

@@Tom Valor

4c8bee98219c3e0b8bd6f45e8b110b35.png

2925vzo.jpg

would have been nice to sit 2, i am sure ruin would have done it, but hey, anything for a win is the OP way!

They actually had a +1 the last round and didn't sit so I guess they wouldn't have. Also we were waiting for an hour past chall time so they could get 30 it isn't our fault they can't even do the rules they used in the declaration.

would have been nice to sit 2, i am sure ruin would have done it, but hey, anything for a win is the OP way!

We gave them an extra 30 minutes, meaning they were massing for a FULL HOUR and didn't pull 30. Not our problem, it was their declaration, 30v30+ min was their idea. 

When we had a couple people leave to do things irl because the prep went so late due to us giving ruin all that extra time ruin wouldn't sit to match us, guess anything for a round win is the RU way as well?