Olympus Vs Ruin 2-1 p2p prep (30v30 min)

Jez

They actually had a +1 the last round and didn't sit so I guess they wouldn't have. Also we were waiting for an hour past chall time so they could get 30 it isn't our fault they can't even do the rules they used in the declaration.

ok so u fight us with a +2 but expect us to sit to matched l0l!!

We gave them an extra 30 minutes, meaning they were massing for a FULL HOUR and didn't pull 30. Not our problem, it was their declaration, 30v30+ min was their idea. 

When we had a couple people leave to do things irl because the prep went so late due to us giving ruin all that extra time ruin wouldn't sit to match us, guess anything for a round win is the RU way as well?

10:15 gmt is late l000l??

zenith v1000, stay irrelevant

i like how op fails to acknowledge they didnt meant minimum either, atleast not without doom/apex/ etc invites, o well... always been brown sticky stuff

whats that? you want me to fart on you? okay lmfao i fart on you ye haha open your nose n mouth while i spread my cheeks

ok so u fight us with a +2 but expect us to sit to matched l0l!!

10:15 gmt is late l000l??

LOL this kid is legit broccoli. Prep was agreed to start at 9:30GMT and OP even waited for u kids till w/e time and u puled 23. Then I had to save ur broccoli arse and send some Apex guys over to you. Your welcome

the prep was scheduled for 4 est mass 4:30 est start. That translates to 9 gmt mass 9:30 gmt start. Once you learn how to tell time you might notice that 10:15 gmt is in fact late. Like, a lot late.

They've always been like this lmao they're too busy being in a slump to figure out the time.

would have been nice to sit 2, i am sure ruin would have done it, but hey, anything for a win is the OP way!

We would do that too but if they let us wait 30 minutes past Prep chall before t'd give us a first round, and then another 30 min for the second? that a no.

i like how op fails to acknowledge they didnt meant minimum either, atleast not without doom/apex/ etc invites, o well... always been brown sticky stuff

How does it feel that I have slumped your clan to 23 man pulls in preps, making you cancel Friday & Sundays and make you pull 18 on Saturday?

Legit. just close lmfao

Oh ye nice you're demoted to warlord again

How does it feel that I have slumped your clan to 23 man pulls in preps, making you cancel Friday & Sundays and make you pull 18 on Saturday?

Legit. just close lmfao

Oh ye nice you're demoted to warlord again

flame off bro hes already super demoralized as is lol!!!!!

ruin loses again loll!!!!

If we're brown sticky stuff, I wonder what you are considering you've lost a F2P and P2P prep against us within a week.

we killed ruin

@@Howl was getting bullied so bad in Ruin he tried coming back to olympus but got declined LMFAOO

This is how bad your clan's state is @

Are you fucking cauliflower? Never did I want to join Olympus broccoli, I made an intro because Trajan asked me too, I don't wanna join your garbage ass clan lmao, still. And Hunter got fucking roasted lmao.

Are you fucking cauliflower? Never did I want to join Olympus broccoli, I made an intro because Trajan asked me too, I don't wanna join your garbage ass clan lmao, still. And Hunter got fucking roasted lmao.

"I do plan on coming back but not for awhile"

Your words, not mine.