Final Ownage Elite vs fatality P2P Prep 3-0

holydreams

rivalry? You've already lost it to us moron lmao. BTW you haven't won a prep in 1 month+ l0l. Dumb broccoli

l0l0l keep telling yourself that Halloween, btw, can I get my avatar delivery? LOOOOOOOOOOOL

My clan loses to easily and by far the best P2P clan, who many widely consider the best P2P clan of all time. meanwhile @@Devvo aka [rd]shawn not only lost to sovereign who before that was like 1-29 in preps, but continuously avoids my clan in preps after what happened on jan 4th 2016.

we asked them for a prep yesterday btw after cp cancelled pulling 22 of the 30 min cap, and rd officials responded with 'no you flame us too much'

LMFAO @@Devvo I killed your clan lil buddy btw dont be l8 for breakdance class hahahahaha

hahahaha [fi]lil nicky keep spam botting clans forums and going with sv on their trip becuz fi can't pull over 20

l0l0l keep telling yourself that Halloween, btw, can I get my avatar delivery? LOOOOOOOOOOOL

hahahaha [fi]lil nicky keep spam botting clans forums and going with sv on their trip becuz fi can't pull over 20

L000000000L man this is awkward because you were in a sv team cape helping them on saturday after your clan [leadbysalso]died to mine in the castle LMAO.  i wonder if it was worth it when salso moved [lastresort]camel up to discuss the leak, only to just give up and end L0L

stay ez and dead btw [breakdancer]shawny

L000000000L man this is awkward because you were in a sv team cape helping them on saturday after your clan [leadbysalso]died to mine in the castle LMAO.  i wonder if it was worth it when salso moved [lastresort]camel up to discuss the leak, only to just give up and end L0L

stay ez and dead btw [breakdancer]shawny

y were u in a sv cape tomato l0000000000l

stay ez

[leadbyrdbruinz]

y were u in a sv cape tofu l0000000000l

stay ez

[leadbyrdbruinz]

Yep it's infact true you were in a sv cape l0000000000l yep u shawny

Thanks for the ez rivalry which i won on jan 4 btw l000l can we plz prep again aka jan 4 v2? Wahahahahahahaha how did you lose down 4 at 12v16 HAHAHAHAH you have never won a p2p prep since that day man it really broke you shawny

Better luck next time!

well if you want to talk about leaderships we can talk about why [rd/bullyvicitim]horizon asked [leader]salso for mcdonalds vouchers only to find out they didn't work (obviously because they were from the UK) when they arrived LMFAO

y are u changing the subject lmfao.

only in EOP do you(JOJO) talk brown sticky stuff over the internet and refuse to have a couple of beers with someone in a "rival" clan." Get over yourself.

Bro, there's people in every clan who will talk brown sticky stuff (not just EoP ok) and people in every clan who will have beers with rivals. You should've seen us all in the #1 xLPC, Coc is Roc, Foe, EoP, Fi, TLP, SV, CP, all together sharing glorious banter! I could flame Fi if I feel like it, but Nick and Couck are still my pals and I'd have beers with them anyday ok

vNJ7Vhw.png

NO GIVING PEOPLE ROPES THAT'S HOW @@Moni WAS DEMOTED

Bro, there's people in every clan who will talk brown sticky stuff (not just EoP ok) and people in every clan who will have beers with rivals. You should've seen us all in the #1 xLPC, Coc is Roc, Foe, EoP, Fi, TLP, SV, CP, all together sharing glorious banter! I could flame Fi if I feel like it, but Nick and Couck are still my pals and I'd have beers with them anyday ok

gud guy @@Murd

y are u changing the subject lmfao.

i thought the subject was on leaders or leaderships because that was literally the only thing you talked about in your post. remind me what the subject was it could of been any of following:

jan 4th

No p2p win since jan 4th

Dnt prep fi they will flame

Sv beating rd at 1-29 prep record

[Lastresort]camel

breakdancing

im sorry if i went off any of those topics lil buddy

You missed the point completely lmao