Final Ownage Elite vs fatality P2P Prep 3-0

holydreams

@@Halloween @@Couck @

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAH

Can fatality win anything?

look at those endings, fatality is so bad lolololol

@@knox l000000ll00l0l0l0l0l0l

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

@@Couck u cauliflower anorexic reject, ur clan can't winning anything wahahahhahahahahhahaha 

[fi]lil nicky LOLOLOlol

@ and his fake acc @

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ur clan is so bad

lmfao only in pissertality r u happy about loser performance lol! that some expected big ol sukass clan from u fi lol! now i c why u r slump die couck embarrass of fi clan 

gratz eop

only in EOP do you(JOJO) talk brown sticky stuff over the internet and refuse to have a couple of beers with someone in a "rival" clan." Get over yourself.

@@Halloween u mad bro?

c981856a1fe6b2f702377fbedbf33e3f.png

u sound very upset ur losing the rivalry

stay salty kid.

btw nice 40 100s with 5 inactive elders cause ur clan is slumping for the 10th time in the past 365 days.

rivalry? You've already lost it to us moron lmao. BTW you haven't won a prep in 1 month+ l0l. Dumb broccoli

My clan loses to easily and by far the best P2P clan, who many widely consider the best P2P clan of all time. meanwhile @@Devvo aka [rd]shawn not only lost to sovereign who before that was like 1-29 in preps, but continuously avoids my clan in preps after what happened on jan 4th 2016.

we asked them for a prep yesterday btw after cp cancelled pulling 22 of the 30 min cap, and rd officials responded with 'no you flame us too much'

LMFAO @@Devvo I killed your clan lil buddy btw dont be l8 for breakdance class hahahahaha