Critical Damage BULLIES THE F*CK OUT OF OLYMPUSSIES LOL - Saturday trip

B S E Rs

OP pulled 100+ PURES, you guys pulled 75 Pures I was at your mass lol. You guys were gloating about the main invites you had. Its not even pure on pure competition anymore and we actually beat you guys in the only fight we had. Only mains were left over. Your clan was literally spamming this rofl: 

jvlBbu7.png

Why dont you go ahead and throw in cd+jaja+ws+sv vs olympus? I couldnt fight one pure in your pile, all had 70 def+ its pathetic and you guys have it coming for you. Olympus won today.

OP pulled 100+ PURES, you guys pulled 75 Pures I was at your mass lol. You guys were gloating about the main invites you had. Its not even pure on pure competition anymore and we actually beat you guys in the only fight we had. Only mains were left over. Your clan was literally spamming this rofl: 

jvlBbu7.png

Why dont you go ahead and throw in cd+jaja+ws+sv vs olympus? I couldnt fight one pure in your pile, all had 70 def+ its pathetic and you guys have it coming for you. Olympus won today.

1. Just because we have "75 people" at the mass doesn't mean we don't have other people elsewhere considering we had more on TS

2. That pic is clearly a troll but you're like 15 and actually believe that brown sticky stuff

3. Show us pics of all these clans u made up being there? our TS has CD only and we don't resort to inviting 40+ people like olympus

4, Just close your clan is brown sticky stuff.

5. CD wins again

jvlBbu7.png

lol didnt read

dirty hairy iranian go have a shower

jvlBbu7.png

mfw u have a separate main pile urself

L3069Ef.png

Racist yeah?

ready for what lol? Congratulations, you played yourself you ain't gonna win anything

I dont know what BvG feeds you but you're very fucking delusional. OP's hype has gone. Its over. You thought a mass join by Doom would save you, but its actually killed you. Cya tonight for round 2 of chasing you through every F2P world.

when you need 67 mains to compete at runescape . com you failed

not even mentioning all the clans u gotta team with l0l

When you realise you can't compete so you join Olympus and 2 clans can't even take down CD. Thats when you know you've failed at Runescape.com