Yo AAO

Axis

Since you're extremely hyped about us cancelling the prep due to the following reason: (declaration)

fe030bd2c4ef6833fe363292456a9795.png

I'm publicly asking you to re-schedule the prep with the same rules and only a different date. I know you already declined this offer but somehow you make a topic thinking we're scared? I'm here to prove you wrong, now we all know you declined our first prep offer due you trying to win COTM. Haha we fucked that up quickly for you, now you're using the same excuse against us while we openly give you a re-schedule?

We all know @@Braden is slow in the head, so before the awards are out its 2 weeks later, we gladly prep you within those 2 weeks. Maybe next friday?

Btw!

75e3c4c9fd144d47266443c59e21f4d1.png

won't save you these weekend.

The anti slaughter alliance lmaoo.

We are not scared of ur brown sticky stuffty ass clan, you pulled 30 for the last months, and now you can finally compete with a newly opened mpc.

You have been open for so long and you are at a peak now with 50 man pulls.

If you think we won't ddos, dox and bring invites this weekend then ur wrong lmao

I don't get why AAO are saying slaughter are scared then proceed to not arrange a date to reschedule the prep. Slaughter will obviously prioritise prepping their rival (rage) than AAO so it was obvious they would change the date for that however AAO should allow slaughter to reschedule. Just because they want it on a different day that doesn't affect either clans pulls doesn't make them "scared" lol.

I don't get why AAO are saying slaughter are scared then proceed to not arrange a date to reschedule the prep. Slaughter will obviously prioritise prepping their rival (rage) than AAO so it was obvious they would change the date for that however AAO should allow slaughter to reschedule. Just because they want it on a different day that doesn't affect either clans pulls doesn't make them "scared" lol.

How does Remy's cock taste bundle of twigsgot?