[ SLAUGHTER VS THE MPC WORLD] FEAR THE SLAUGHTERPHOBIA FT HEADLESS CHICKENS(RAGE) CD,AAO & LP

Zeke & Friends

Your still a virgin.

How is my gf white trash when she makes more money and has a higher education then every single person on these forums and can still out pk you on this game. Your just mad that ur life only consists of runescape upsetting masturbation and the best of all losing to rage in everything you do. Tell me again how this dick taste

Right

I never called your gf white trash lmao? Im assuming its been mentioned before? You have so many assumptions fam. Rage will never beat us at anything, especially not at runescape. Rage is brown sticky stuff. you joined the wrong clan.

HOLY brown sticky stuff SLAUGHTER FUCKING SUCKS. LMFAO

HOLY brown sticky stuff RAGE LOST 3-0 AND HAVENT WON A PREP OR EVENT SINCE MOVING MPC LMFAO RAGE FUCKING SUCKS.

I wonder why @@Duval stopped responding, I guess when your clan closes because of mini you don't want to remember that lmfao. Btw you got 3-0'd lmfao your clan sucks

@@Datassd0e how about another prep bro? Let me flame your brown sticky stuff and unconfident leadership again lmfao. I want to 3-0 and rail ur brown sticky stuff clan. Once CD moves HPC ur clans fucked LOL

HOLY brown sticky stuff RAGE LOST 3-0 AND HAVENT WON A PREP OR EVENT SINCE MOVING MPC LMFAO RAGE FUCKING SUCKS.

I wonder why @@Duval stopped responding, I guess when your clan closes because of mini you don't want to remember that lmfao. Btw you got 3-0'd lmfao your clan sucks

@@Datassd0e how about another prep bro? Let me flame your brown sticky stuff and unconfident leadership again lmfao. I want to 3-0 and rail ur brown sticky stuff clan. Once CD moves HPC ur clans fucked LOL

actually im at work, making $$$$ and i was busy but now i got about 2 hrs of nothing to do while making that $$$$ and would love to start flaming you again i mean that is if you can handle it.

bc if its anything like today when rage dicked slaughter so hard they had to call lp to team up and wear a better clans cape to even be relevant, did i forget to mention the fact they(you) think we are teaming with aao and cd but the REAL fact is (which i have stated) *clean your ranks retards* EVERY CLAN WATCHES YOUR WHOLE TRIP FOR RS GP. (on the same screen view) BUT you will think i am trolling bc your prob the worst leader i have ever seen. and allow this to keep happening, but im not mad its free locs and loots for me and more excuses for you. Your getting out played and beat every weekend by an experienced member of Rage let that soak in for a bit.

soon we will out do you in clan wars, we are improving and its only up from here. :)

stay brown sticky stuff slaughter.

actually im at work, making $$$$ and i was busy but now i got about 2 hrs of nothing to do while making that $$$$ and would love to start flaming you again i mean that is if you can handle it.

bc if its anything like today when rage dicked slaughter so hard they had to call lp to team up and wear a better clans cape to even be relevant, did i forget to mention the fact they(you) think we are teaming with aao and cd but the REAL fact is (which i have stated) *clean your ranks retards* EVERY CLAN WATCHES YOUR WHOLE TRIP FOR RS GP. (on the same screen view) BUT you will think i am trolling bc your prob the worst leader i have ever seen. and allow this to keep happening, but im not mad its free locs and loots for me and more excuses for you. Your getting out played and beat every weekend by an experienced member of Rage let that soak in for a bit.

soon we will out do you in clan wars, we are improving and its only up from here. :)

stay brown sticky stuff slaughter.

Dude ur like 25 arguing with kids over runescape bro fucking hell

Dude ur like 25 arguing with kids over runescape bro fucking hell

not like 25 , am 25 Thanks tho i am very entertained by it. the reactions i get over the brown sticky stuff i type makes it all the more fun. You know what they say give a bully a reaction he keeps on going. in this case im the bully and they keep on giving me what i want. At the end of the day once i shut this laptop off all you kids go away ;)

Gf Lithuanian Pures was fun

Danny danny danny. Who is teaching you how to suck so bad? Like you try and lie and expect people to believe you but EVERYONE truly knows you really cant compete. 38 yesterday then 85 today while even admitting to teaming with lp how can this even be a topic u did nothing all day but wear a better clans cape and pray it didnt get u killwd which in reality did get u killed.

you forget, LP pulled over 55 of this