Time to ban Doom from the wilderness

TBR

you're the only clan that posts on zybez

of course ull get that award with your own members voting for you lmfao

excuses, excuses my friend. zybez is 5000 times more legitimate than this place and the proof is in the pudding, best pure clan KISS THE SIG PSSY :^D

You actively made out that you - a main clan - was going to snipe a pure clan.

No fucking brown sticky stuff are pure clans going to help us out lmfa0 you're literally autistic as fuck.

Lmfao are you broccolied or something? We have A FEW mains compared to our legit pures 1-20 def. On the other hand YOUR WHOLE CLAN is 39+ def. You are the main clan lol not us.

Check zybez again. More clans do.

Cd is more known around the main community due to bringing half mains and pures as well as being a previous main clan

That's like asking on this forum who the most relevant broccoli is and only voting babalanka or ultama/zeppke although there's Other retards such as cp sam

Cd is more known around the main community due to bringing half mains and pures as well as being a previous main clan

That's like asking on this forum who the most relevant broccoli is and only voting babalanka or ultama/zeppke although there's Other retards such as cp sam

Nah, i come from the main scene and many pure clans are known other than CD. I knew FOE, MM, Fi and EOP waaay before i knew CD.

lol who do you think you are

yall no different to any other hpc clan..self proclaimed #1....pulls a mediocre 60 or so with a bunch of 39 def accounts...gets all mad when we decide to bring our mains to fight your accounts which are actually zerkers...actually i would call them noobs because if you're already past 20 defence then you aint a pure anyway and if you havent trained that brown sticky stuff to 99 then you a mcnoobie :)

the fact that clans have left mpc based on threads ive made about bringing mains at 2 in the morning is hilarious, yall are scared af LOL while in honesty the ratio of our mains vs 1-20 def pures is like 20-80, love seeing you noobs cry

when we chased you rats to edge twice we knew straight away that hpc is trash and if we wanted we'd be #1 instantly

I dare u to go HPC lmao

Lmfao are you cauliflower or something? We have A FEW mains compared to our legit pures 1-20 def. On the other hand YOUR WHOLE CLAN is 39+ def. You are the main clan lol not us.

Your members brag about the number of mains you have and now you only have a few?  Seems a bit inconsistent.  You're not a pure clan and never were, why bother lying about it?  The HPC's you target aren't either, so who cares?

I dare u to go HPC lmao

we did on saturday and sunday...and we ran amok causing mayhem baby...everyone saw it, everyone feared it...and everyone ran from us :)

eop pull like 40 people lol wtf are you gonna do? want a dds probed into your anus or somethin? we can make that happen

Your members brag about the number of mains you have and now you only have a few?  Seems a bit inconsistent.  You're not a pure clan and never were, why bother lying about it?  The HPC's you target aren't either, so who cares?

Damn you gotta be dumb to think chance is being serious when he says we bring 160 mains. Its called trolling.

Your members brag about the number of mains you have and now you only have a few? Seems a bit inconsistent. You're not a pure clan and never were, why bother lying about it? The HPC's you target aren't either, so who cares?

Just curious, are you the same Azrael from PW back in the day?

if i wanna bring 200 mains with me then i damn sure will and there aint nothin any1 can do to stop me