"pure" clans

Jonathan

i think 90% of clans now should call them selves mains, lmfao for every 3 pures i saw like 1 main, this is getting out of hand now, put aside the rivalries for a second and talk to other clan leaders about this infestation of mains on pk trips, every clan brings mains, every single fucking one, 99% of the time it comes down to who can multi log better and who has the better main lol 

this is honestly a serious issue, i understand most of you will be like "LOL cleared ez apex is brown sticky stuff they dont bring 10+ mains" 

i thought this was pure clanning, i never would've got into it again if i knew it was going to be like this.

until we correct this problem with mains, clan wars clans are always going to be considered the best clans imo.

also before flaming, im looking at you coc is roc, really think about pure clanning now, compared to the past. I understand there will always be mains, there was in the past and theres more now, except in the past it wasnt as widespread as it is now, and it was looked down upon to bring mains.

going to end it here cause most of you have the attention span of a gold fish

put aside the rivalries for a second and talk to other clan leaders about this infestation of mains on pk trips, every clan brings mains, every single fucking one,

foe doesn't bring mains Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯