RAGE BEATS THE FUCK OUT OF SLAUGHTER LMFAO Ft: Ap, Ru, Sd, AAO

Niblet

7m6C8lB.jpg

As usual, Slaughter was all bark and no bite. Since SV was busy getting dominated in the HPC scene, Slaughter sat at mass for about an hour and finally left when they hit 38 (lmfao shiiters) in the cc.

0a1584beccac3b9f1652630c6db0b634.png

Even your fucking members know it.....

7d31b84c744c8ba7299ee104caddd38e.png

Bro... Don't blame him for wanting to go to nmz.. If he doesn't train up he will have to sit at the only midweek action Slaugher has (nice prep streak LMFAO)

4991874ca0fed3d30a1c3c2905b0d531.png

Moral of the story is that Slaughter got the cock all night long.

Apart from decimating Slaughter, we had some nice fights with Ruin, AAO, SD, and Apex.

Overall is was a really action packed trips with alot of clusters! Thanks for the action!

hRlWA3q.png

fp6qfd.png

Whoppa 

2je3ey9.png

RVN3AWT.png

fT6ghr7.png

o4o1Fda.png

tDihtOp.png

IuWwtSz.png

SLpsb6R.png

m0HS3Ks.png

XfjGOne.png

7ONFRlt.png

ZSuDi9G.png

See you tomorrow Slaughter. More beatings are coming.

7m6C8lB.jpg

You forgot to add the part where you sat in singles for an hour and 15 minutes of the trip and we had to keep killing you 1v1. You also forgot to add the part where you're starting to bring as many mains as CD which now I can see why you're leaching off of them. You also forgot to add the part where we had to run out of singles to get you to come, only for you to go full circle & run right back into singles because your mains were losing rune sets left & right. Judging by your LB's, I suggest Datassd0e & the rest of your clan stock up on return sets because, "Not everybody is super rich on RS!"

gz slaughter

gz tlp

gz eop

gz doom

maybe next time rage

You forgot to add the part where you sat in singles for an hour and 15 minutes of the trip and we had to keep killing you 1v1. You also forgot to add the part where you're starting to bring as many mains as CD which now I can see why you're leaching off of them. You also forgot to add the part where we had to run out of singles to get you to come, only for you to go full circle & run right back into singles because your mains were losing rune sets left & right. Judging by your LB's, I suggest Datassd0e & the rest of your clan stock up on return sets because, "Not everybody is super rich on RS!"

gz slaughter

gz tlp

gz eop

gz doom

maybe next time rage

waiting for your vid lil mama, you literally didn't win a single fight against us rofl

gz slaughter

gz tlp

gz eop

gz doom

maybe next time rage

LMFAO DNYS WE FUCKING KILLED YOUR CLAN TODAY. WAS FUCKING EASY RAGE PRIDE BABY

This is after you ran to singles & had to RG twice cause you forgot how to return.

HZFslFi.png

Thanks for the rune sets, I'll upload the rest in a jiffy!!!!

You literally act like we care lmfao. We killed ur clan while u collected 2 rune sets lmfa0

gz slaughter

gz tlp

gz eop

gz doom

maybe next time rage

rip slaughter lma000000000000000..........again 38 man pull.....#ragewinsagain

"your mains kept trying to kill me"

maybe bc you are on a main? 

Can you not double log while you're on a trip Ruin member who only came to run around in singles after Rage started teleing out saying "slaughter sucks"?