Macbook Pro

Yaz

@@yaz u can play rs on it but u cant play league etc u ll have fps drops when fancy skins r ingame and in tf´s lMAo

i game on a mac since like 6 years fk it 

Even on lowest graphics? Im happy with FPS that stays over 40

Also to all those saying whod buy a macbook for gaming, its not being bought, rather swaped with my brother

They are good machines, but a lot of what you are paying for is the logo and the outward aesthetics [also some under-the-hood architecture stuff, but I think that is a justified cost whereas the aesthetics don't warrant such an increase in price].

The over inflated price means that the windows laptops at similar prices are a lot more powerful. Combine this with the fact that Mac hardware is more difficult and expensive to customize, upgrade and maintain (changing anything, hardware wise, usually voids the warranty) and you have a compelling case to not get one. I would say unless you are doing some seriously heavy graphic design, or high level music related tasks then a mac probably isn't for you.

I do still prefer the general day-to-day user experience of the Mac over my windows pc as the IOS has so many nice features that make it easy to use.

Even on lowest graphics? Im happy with FPS that stays over 40

Also to all those saying whod buy a macbook for gaming, its not being bought, rather swaped with my brother

well i have 60 fps on my imc idk bout books  but u can game on it but its not good u can only play on it cant run music etc