Welcome back

TBR

Well, clearly I am losing my time with someone who has an extra chromossome.

I'm done giving you attention, kid. Go ask your parents.

das right pssy run back to mommy with ur tail between ya legs lmfao fuckn eop who you kidding with yer 30 man pulls LOL

cry more noodlebrains

why would we fight in cwa? cwa is world renowned as a haven for pussies who cant fight in the wildy. sorry but you can keep your lil cwa and shove it up ya but mister!

cd remains the kings of the wild, cleared tlp twice while listening to look at the flick of da wrist LOL das when you know tlp are brown sticky stuff

and as far as ur concerned - lol ur eop! you pull like 30 people. even dome would kick ur arse lmao

actually clan wars is known for people to show their quality...

which explains why you lost to rage (an LPC) and why your clan dislikes clan wars because your quality is brown sticky stuff lol

btw I think you confused fight with rag. 1 iteming isn't "fighting" lol.

actually clan wars is known for people to show their quality...

which explains why you lost to rage (an LPC) and why your clan dislikes clan wars because your quality is brown sticky stuff lol

btw I think you confused fight with rag. 1 iteming isn't "fighting" lol.

nope nope and nope, clan wars is designed for sweaty clans like dome who cant pk on sundays due to abdullah

1 iteming in p2p is an art form, the rush one gets from 1 hitting lego eaters in red and watching them tele while they cry in CC is amazing :D

cd has a PHD in making clans cry and unfortunately dome seems to be a common victim lol!!!!!

nope nope and nope, clan wars is designed for sweaty clans like dome who cant pk on sundays due to abdullah

1 iteming in p2p is an art form, the rush one gets from 1 hitting lego eaters in red and watching them tele while they cry in CC is amazing :D

cd has a PHD in making clans cry and unfortunately dome seems to be a common victim lol!!!!!

Literally no one died though lol, after getting railed at GDZ on saturday you couldn't afford returns so you resorted to 1 iteming.

Since your autism is clearly showing, can you explain why you don't do clan wars if you don't think it's to do with your quality and how would one prove they have the best quality (not quantity) lol.

Literally no one died though lol, after getting railed at GDZ on saturday you couldn't afford returns so you resorted to 1 iteming.

Since your autism is clearly showing, can you explain why you don't do clan wars if you don't think it's to do with your quality and how would one prove they have the best quality (not quantity) lol.

i counted at least 9 in the first hit lmao - you can front all you want but weve all seen what you really think in cc and on teamspeak about abdullah lol ya silly nappy head noob

saturday? you mean the glorious day when cd took on 6 hpc clans and came out on top? - i came from main clanning where you can lose 30 full rune sets a fight, i died only twice on saturday, losing rune scims might be tragic to you but not my monster bank lil muchacho. the 1 iteming will never stop so stop feelin sorry for yourselves lmfao

the wilderness is our playground baby, no one can outreturn us, no one will ever beat us and we will never team with anyone. we'd rather fight 1v3 than be a cuck like dome lmfao. you lost! get over it! you cant beat us with pures, you tried with mains and that failed, moved to hpc and that failed as well. refer to sig

i counted at least 9 in the first hit lmao - you can front all you want but weve all seen what you really think in cc and on teamspeak about abdullah lol ya silly nappy head noob

saturday? you mean the glorious day when cd took on 6 hpc clans and came out on top? - i came from main clanning where you can lose 30 full rune sets a fight, i died only twice on saturday, losing rune scims might be tragic to you but not my monster bank lil muchacho. the 1 iteming will never stop so stop feelin sorry for yourselves lmfao

the wilderness is our playground baby, no one can outreturn us, no one will ever beat us and we will never team with anyone. we'd rather fight 1v3 than be a cuck like dome lmfao. you lost! get over it! you cant beat us with pures, you tried with mains and that failed, moved to hpc and that failed as well. refer to sig

Your autism made you forget to respond to the most important part of my reply lol

How do you gauge quality (not quanity) if not in clan wars (which is a 1v1 between two clans which is matched and has no mains and no one can run away) ???

Also how did you lose to rage? are you admitting rage are better than you?

Also why did/do you not prep doom when you claim you are better than them lol? If you are better than them you would beat them in all forms of pure clanning (hint: clan wars is a vital part of pure clanning, ik you're new to this though).

Your autism made you forget to respond to the most important part of my reply lol

How do you gauge quality (not quanity) if not in clan wars (which is a 1v1 between two clans which is matched and has no mains and no one can run away) ???

Also how did you lose to rage? are you admitting rage are better than you?

Also why did/do you not prep doom when you claim you are better than them lol? If you are better than them you would beat them in all forms of pure clanning (hint: clan wars is a vital part of pure clanning, ik you're new to this though).

didnt read

didnt read

skipped through to the end, pivotal to clanning? lmao!!!!! im a 2 time jagex cup winner(8 total categories ya knucklehead :D), the only time cwa will ever, ever be relevant is in that competition....and as a former multiple times winner i am far more well placed to make a comment.

did you ever win the jcup shyboy? actually...you started clanning last yr so you probably haven't even participated in it lmao!!!!!

we could have a 0-40 record in cwa, i couldnt care less hombre. all that matters to me is pvp in the wilderness baby where we are unstoppable

didnt read

didnt read

skipped through to the end, pivotal to clanning? lmao!!!!! im a 2 time jagex cup winner(8 total categories ya knucklehead :D), the only time cwa will ever, ever be relevant is in that competition....and as a former multiple times winner i am far more well placed to make a comment.

did you ever win the jcup shyboy? actually...you started clanning last yr so you probably haven't even participated in it lmao!!!!!

we could have a 0-40 record in cwa, i couldnt care less hombre. all that matters to me is pvp in the wilderness baby where we are unstoppable

I started clanning well before last year, however you admitted you started pure clanning last year lmfa0

Thanks for admitting you can't compete in clan wars though lmfao

btw I don't see a broccoli called chance in RoT, whats your username on their forums l0l