Welcome back

TBR

Thanks for confirming you're a main clan now chav lmfao

You should be thanking Daddy TLP for agreeing to team with your brown sticky stuff-quality clan. Your "pures" are all 39 def and 100+ cb and CD fucking wrecked you with lvl 1-20 def 80 cb accs lmao. You know you lost that's why you come on Sharkbrew and lie to yourself.

You should be thanking Daddy TLP for agreeing to team with your brown sticky stuff-quality clan. Your "pures" are all 39 def and 100+ cb and CD fucking wrecked you with lvl 1-20 def 80 cb accs lmao. You know you lost that's why you come on Sharkbrew and lie to yourself.

Since when was my account 39 defence or 100+ combat lmfao you're delusional.

You talk about quality but you don't fight us in clan wars and you also 1 itemed during the P2P trip

Look who's the one lying to themself now l0l

Since when was my account 39 defence or 100+ combat lmfao you're delusional.

You talk about quality but you don't fight us in clan wars and you also 1 itemed during the P2P trip

Look who's the one lying to themself now l0l

nigga youre the only real pure left in your clan lmfao

If you believe you "beat us" with only 1-20 def kids you really need to wear a helmet to school

lol tlp still flustered at getting cleared by an mpc clan 

I seriously don't know how you call yourselves MPC...

You were on your main the whole trip. Stop being brown sticky stuff and just close or go mains.

Cd is completely garbage and we all know that. Your members recruits every way they can and that's why your quality sucks & you are afraid to prep any clan in clan wars.

Ah man. Here we go again with TBR not being able to get his story straight! As usual he is pretty confused about whether his clan is main, hpc or mpc. At the same time he is leaving everyone else confused as to why he refuses to prep a "trash quality clan" (Doom) in a matched arena that is a recognized indicator of individual member quality.

Given the amount his clan mass recruits - they even had a "anyone can come" topic on zybez for their anni - im actually quite surprised he only pulled 170, given that TLP managed to pull 130 current TLP members to their anni, just 2 weeks before.   

Given this post is longer than 100 words, I highly doubt anyone from cd has the concentration span to read it, but its always funny watching them quote it, and say im mad, for deconstructing their clan by highlighting the blaring inconsistencies they pedal daily. 

I seriously don't know how you call yourselves MPC...

You were on your main the whole trip. Stop being brown sticky stuff and just close or go mains.

Cd is completely garbage and we all know that. Your members recruits every way they can and that's why your quality sucks & you are afraid to prep any clan in clan wars.

cry more noodlebrains

why would we fight in cwa? cwa is world renowned as a haven for pussies who cant fight in the wildy. sorry but you can keep your lil cwa and shove it up ya but mister!

cd remains the kings of the wild, cleared tlp twice while listening to look at the flick of da wrist LOL das when you know tlp are brown sticky stuff

and as far as ur concerned - lol ur eop! you pull like 30 people. even dome would kick ur arse lmao

cry more noodlebrains

why would we fight in cwa? cwa is world renowned as a haven for pussies who cant fight in the wildy. sorry but you can keep your lil cwa and shove it up ya but mister!

cd remains the kings of the wild, cleared tlp twice while listening to look at the flick of da wrist LOL das when you know tlp are brown sticky stuff

and as far as ur concerned - lol ur eop! you pull like 30 people. even dome would kick ur arse lmao

Well, clearly I am losing my time with someone who has an extra chromossome.

I'm done giving you attention, kid. Go ask your parents.