Welcome back

TBR

Yeah, switch capes to stay relevant you teaming pussy.

Bring more mains and matching team-capes so your minions can carry your brown sticky stuff clan. You know CD dicked you that's why you are crying here on SB.

U just said teaming when u and sv were in contact the whole trip

'We had it'

Lmaoo

Not crying, a mixture of being disappointed of how brown sticky stuff of a clan you are and a realisation how much doom bullied you to the point where you literally can't compete with us.

pulling 70 to a month prep is nothing for us to worry about

Shutup tofu ur banned from saying prep until u actually take part in 1, let alone win it

if only you could ban people from typing on here until they bought a microphone and actually spoke over the internet instead of being keyboard warriors :(

THE WHERE SPAMMING "Join cdpubb cc" DURING THE TRIP LMAOOOOOOOOO

Always recruiting. Thats why we had over 150 on teamspeak while you were struggling to maintain 65.

if only you could ban people from typing on here until they bought a microphone and actually spoke over the internet instead of being keyboard warriors :(

Always recruiting. Thats why we had over 150 on teamspeak while you were struggling to maintain 65.

Thats ur only comeback and i have a mic

Wat else u got pussy chav

pulling 70 to a month prep is nothing for us to worry about

Affording return sets is something you do worry about. Our sign-ups were also posted on the 25th of February... which isn't a month prep but ok.

You spent your anniversary weekend 1 iteming us which is a lot more worrying, as well as dropping your "pull" (I say "pull", more like invites and mains) by around 75%...

Affording return sets is something you do worry about. Our sign-ups were also posted on the 25th of February... which isn't a month prep but ok.

You spent your anniversary weekend 1 iteming us which is a lot more worrying, as well as dropping your "pull" (I say "pull", more like invites and mains) by around 75%...

If you worried about your own clan as much as you do about CD maybe you would pull above 70. And yes it was a month prep since you announced you would be going out march 5th a month in advance. Having sign ups and pulling 70 is disgusting.

Obviously the whole 1 item brown sticky stuff gets you mad so I guess we'll continue to do it.

If you worried about your own clan as much as you do about CD maybe you would pull above 70. And yes it was a month prep since you announced you would be going out march 5th a month in advance. Having sign ups and pulling 70 is disgusting.

Obviously the whole 1 item brown sticky stuff gets you mad so I guess we'll continue to do it.

Within that same month you also managed to lose 75% of your pull within a day and proceeded to 1 item as you aren't capable of P2P warring (remember you had 1 month without P2P topics then stopped going out l0l).

You also stopped doing clan wars and fail to beat LPCs essentially.

You're nothing more than a w308 team tbh lol your quality and attitudes towards mains, clan wars, mass recruiting reflect that.

Within that same month you also managed to lose 75% of your pull within a day and proceeded to 1 item as you aren't capable of P2P warring (remember you had 1 month without P2P topics then stopped going out l0l).

You also stopped doing clan wars and fail to beat LPCs essentially.

You're nothing more than a w308 team tbh lol your quality and attitudes towards mains, clan wars, mass recruiting reflect that.

You just proved you don't even know what you're talking about sir proud member of Doom lmfao. Cya sunday

Abdulllllllah

You just proved you don't even know what you're talking about sir proud member of Doom lmfao. Cya sunday

Abdulllllllah

I'm not proud member

You just implied that I was wrong without giving any counter arguments, facts or propaganda... Chav logic lol

doom wins again

Remind us all why you didn't answer/accept any of our declarations btw.

I'm not proud member

You just implied that I was wrong without giving any counter arguments, facts or propaganda... Chav logic lol

doom wins again

Remind us all why you didn't answer/accept any of our declarations btw.

Oh cling on to them declarations because mods have already said they'll be nulled l0l0l0l0l.

See you at the weekend. I predict you'll pull 60.

Oh cling on to them declarations because mods have already said they'll be nulled l0l0l0l0l.

See you at the weekend. I predict you'll pull 60.

The previous ones still counted lmfao

As per usual we're back to this scenario:

You claim your clan is better than doom. You don't wish to prep doom. When forced to prep doom, you give them the auto win.

You also claim clan wars is for pussies, but give no explanation as to how.

You say clans "run" to clan wars, however you cannot run away in clan wars as it's an instanced area which locks you in there; having your clan leave makes your clan lose and gives the other clan a guaranteed win.

It also prevents mains from entering the portal.

Your w308 main team has achieved nothing and has no grounds to stand on in the pure community lol

The previous ones still counted lmfao

As per usual we're back to this scenario:

You claim your clan is better than doom. You don't wish to prep doom. When forced to prep doom, you give them the auto win.

You also claim clan wars is for pussies, but give no explanation as to how.

You say clans "run" to clan wars, however you cannot run away in clan wars as it's an instanced area which locks you in there; having your clan leave makes your clan lose and gives the other clan a guaranteed win.

It also prevents mains from entering the portal.

Your w308 main team has achieved nothing and has no grounds to stand on in the pure community lol

Wall of text bro are you alright? btw didn't read.

Just to make you madder. Eop confirmed yesterday they will not be helping you little guys against CD.

Its my main clan closing your pure clan.  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol: