Fi is old

Guest Goop

They achieved #1 multiple times in 2006-2008 from what I remember. Also know they won 2014 Jagex Cup for pures.

i'd like to see video proof of said victory, usually clans have at least 10 povs from a jcup final

no one even knows who you are, spammer.

he's definitely more known than you, whoever you are (probably a troll account or something judging by how broccolied you seem to be)

been one of the more relevant clans for 10 years, what else do you want to achieve?

they have contributed to this fairly small community for 10 years, and were at times better then all the others. had their prime, still compete.

ty4+1

i'd like to see video proof of said victory, usually clans have at least 10 povs from a jcup final

he's definitely more known than you, whoever you are (probably a troll account or something judging by how cauliflower you seem to be)

I dunno, look at the fucking statue at clan wars. 

look at the jagex moderator in your clan

You seem upset, I'm assuming either 1)EOP died for the 2nd time or 2)EOP lossed early in the Jcup  3)You weren't even in EOP?

Amway's I'm off to bed.

You seem upset, I'm assuming either 1)EOP died for the 2nd time or 2)EOP lossed early in the Jcup  3)You weren't even in EOP?

Amway's I'm off to bed.

while none of those are true fatality did lose both rounds of the 2015 jcup to EoP 73-0 and 74-0, not sure if you were in fatality at the time (lmfao new as fuck)

you're american and you're off to bed at 10 est? sounds like you're just starting to realize how wrong you are about fatality. hopefully more of fatalitys members start to post on these forums as it's really insightful to how clueless they really are

while none of those are true fatality did lose both rounds of the 2015 jcup to EoP 73-0 and 74-0, not sure if you were in fatality at the time (lmfao new as fuck)

you're american and you're off to bed at 10 est? sounds like you're just starting to realize how wrong you are about fatality. hopefully more of fatalitys members start to post on these forums as it's really insightful to how clueless they really are

Fortunately for me, I have well paying job. Posting on these forums helps me get to sleep faster. Ya I started playing OSRS in December of 2015. But I have played since 2004, quit in 2008 came back recently because I had some free time on my hands.

As far as "none of those are true" then what exactly happened in 2014 to EOP? Didn't close? Didn't win? LOL?

Fortunately for me, I have well paying job. Posting on these forums helps me get to sleep faster. Ya I started playing OSRS in December of 2015. But I have played since 2004, quit in 2008 came back recently because I had some free time on my hands.

As far as "none of those are true" then what exactly happened in 2014 to EOP? Didn't close? Didn't win? LOL?

yes with how smart you are i am sure you "have well paying job" 

what happened to going to bed lil guy? it's 10:30 now oww my sleep

yes with how smart you are i am sure you "have well paying job" 

what happened to going to bed lil guy? it's 10:30 now oww my sleep

sorry, everyone makes spelling mistakes, especially on the fucking iphone. t's not 1030 my time just sayin... also im on my phone layingin my bed...  you'll know when im sleeping.

Just curious what ur definition of winning jcup in 2014 for pures is no flame really

sorry, everyone makes spelling mistakes, especially on the fucking iphone. t's not 1030 my time just sayin... also im on my phone layingin my bed...  you'll know when im sleeping.

so it's what, 9:45? lmfao what are u the american @@ultama

btw ur so fuckin anxious  because of me quoting u ur sittin in ur bed on ur phone replying to me because u can't sleep l00l

so it's what, 9:45? lmfao what are u the american @@ultama

btw ur so fuckin anxious  because of me quoting u ur sittin in ur bed on ur phone replying to me because u can't sleep l00l

how does that me anxious lol.. I'm on bleacherreport app. Nice trolling though. Only intelligent member in EOP is JoJo, and to think I actually thought he was too dumb to talk to. Tell him Halligan's has a hell of a special for St. Paddy's weekend if he's coming back in.

Just curious what ur definition of winning jcup in 2014 for pures is no flame really

I dunno didn't play in 2014. Common sense tells me that Fatality was the best pure clan in 2014.

how does that me anxious lol.. I'm on bleacherreport app. Nice trolling though. Only intelligent member in EOP is JoJo, and to think I actually thought he was too dumb to talk to. Tell him Halligan's has a hell of a special for St. Paddy's weekend if he's coming back in.

I dunno didn't play in 2014. Common sense tells me that fatality was the best pure clan in 2014.

They won the cup via DQ. But hey a jcup is a jcup. Most clans can't say that they won it.

I dunno didn't play in 2014. Common sense tells me that fatality was the best pure clan in 2014.

funny that you're commenting on who in EoP is intelligent when you and the rest of fatality aren't exactly bright themselves. most of the smart fatality members left and joined TLP or EoP (2 ex leaders, ex admin, ex council and plenty of great members)

They won the cup via DQ. But hey a jcup is a jcup. Most clans can't say that they won it.

i can say i won all of them, i've got an extra ring if anyone wants it can't fit them all on one hand

funny that you're commenting on who in EoP is intelligent when you and the rest of fatality aren't exactly bright themselves. most of the smart fatality members left and joined TLP or EoP (2 ex leaders, ex admin, ex council and plenty of great members)

i can say i won all of them, i've got an extra ring if anyone wants it can't fit them all on one hand

L0l.

What do you mean exactly by "smart," people are smart in their own ways... Everyone in Fatality that I talk to on a daily basis either has a full time job or going to College. If you think people are smart because they left a clan when they were "slumping," well, you sir are special kind of special. I joined FI for two reasons; they were the first to talk to me when I pm'd EVERY op in every pure clan I could remember (except EOP, banter aside, I forgot about them, maybe cuz of the generic name, not sure) and second because it's always awsome building something. Whether that be a company in real life, or building a clan and watching it rise to the top.

What do you mean exactly by "smart," people are smart in their own ways... Everyone in fatality that I talk to on a daily basis either has a full time job or going to College. If you think people are smart because they left a clan when they were "slumping," well, you sir are special kind of special. I joined FI for two reasons; they were the first to talk to me when I pm'd EVERY op in every pure clan I could remember (except EOP, banter aside, I forgot about them, maybe cuz of the generic name, not sure) and second because it's always awsome building something. Whether that be a company in real life, or building a clan and watching it rise to the top.

how are you building a clan? fatalitys been open for 10 years. maybe it's because fatality was slumped so hard that some would have forgotten they were open. however this time around you won't be reaching the top any time soon, you hit a peak of 70 pulls and pulled half that for the past two weekends, only around a month after hitting said peak. people are smart for leaving fatality because the current ranks (mostly nick/couck) are preventing fatality from moving forward and going against what previous ranks had done and made your members believe in, which is a respectable and honourable pure clan. you're now the opposite of that, and for that reason you are now dead