Redemption Defeat fatality

Salso

You know you smoked fatality when [fi] lil nick goes on all 16/19 of his fake accounts to vote "Improbable" LOOOOOOOOOL

I'm ded rn.

f0a16dd6d105278b95af3960e8395135.gif

I didn't know people were allowed to make 20 fake accounts claiming to be in other clans smh

What kind of rules go on around here...

you would think fatality would at least have ts logs of members dcing during the fight? as well as ingame dc pics, the one member from RD that claimed to have been ddosed at least had ingame dc pics during a round so whether he was ddosed or not that's still one less person in the portal

fi full of empty excuses and baseless propaganda as usual, who got ddosed from fatalitys side? can't even think of some names? at least make them up. you outpulled rd so i would hope you could sit the members supposedly being ddosed as well as low levels giving you an advantage. reminds me of this really

TIvaWlb.png

you would think fatality would at least have ts logs of members dcing during the fight? as well as ingame dc pics, the one member from RD that claimed to have been ddosed at least had ingame dc pics during a round so whether he was ddosed or not that's still one less person in the portal

fi full of empty excuses and baseless propaganda as usual, who got ddosed from fatalitys side? can't even think of some names? at least make them up. you outpulled rd so i would hope you could sit the members supposedly being ddosed as well as low levels giving you an advantage. reminds me of this really

TIvaWlb.png

Sulbundle of twigs's vision is broken

Same with his predecessors Fi lil nickie and horrible caller jons

TIvaWlb.png

I haven't seen any ts logs of people dcing yet, it's actually quite ironic that the only pics of dcing I've seen are from RD's end x.x