[R]age Dominates Sunday | Ft. AAO, SD, S, DOOM

Lenin

fhqlP0R.png

13/03/2016

Rage stood strong and glorious with a constant pull of around 40-45, peaking at 52 (image).

Rage dominated Sunday without taking any loses, and stepping up on the performance after yesterday.

Theres not much else to say, we stood undefeated. Slaughter lost the rivarly in LPC, and now lost the rivarly in MPC. Dead clan.

1brxuti.gif

Shoutout to Slaughter, for going out in another clan's capes for the 3rd weekend trip in a row. You're missing 6/8 of your weekend aftermath topics. You really are a joke. We did this to you, remember that.

Shoutout to Sudden Death, for teaming with a dead clan, and paying the price for it.

Shoutout to Doom, for abandoning Slaughter and coming out with SD, bringing 100s to fight 80s. You got bullied in MPC, you got bullied in HPC, you got bullied in Olympus' capes, you got bullied in Slaughter's capes, and now you're getting bullied in SD's capes.

Shoutout to AAO, for helping us dick Sudden Slaughter. You were a bit oppurtunistic though, trying to turn on us after SD bailed.

1brxuti.gif

F3nC5MW.pngXXxAfaG.png

Sudden Death and Slaughter wen't out together today. Doomed from the start, they relied on quantity over quality, and then suddenly got slaughtered.

SD did a speech before this trip, and one of the members summed it up

08gBLt6.png

They crashed our first fight of the day with AAO and regretted it.

We later found SD north of sperm and quickly advanced to them, and so the hour long fight began. This was a 2v3 - Rage & AAO vs. SD, Slaughter & Doom. The fight got dragged from corp, to boneyard, to hut, to fog, to west-ca, middle & south of forest-gap etc. all around wildy with all clans returning and continuing to fight. The SD alliance were winning 10% of the entire fight, and losing heavily for the rest. They coudn't keep up with us, and Rage emerged victorious.

They placed rune tanks, mains and hpc accounts (check list below) at the front, and got them to peg our 80s, and still lost. Tank/Main/HPCs:

Theres more in the media section, using the osbuddy stat view of your opponent, take a look.

I mean, you had a combat range of 60-126, and these are our combats.

Hope you've realised your mistake of teaming with Slaughter.

3pKsYFQ.png

We had 3 encounters with AAO.

The first fight of the day was with them before it was crashed. Both clans were doing relatively well on the first one. The second and third was a bit oppurtunistic and low of AAO. When SD started to bail, or were cleared, AAO suprisingly turned on us whilst we were occupied. Even so, they didn't take a win.

The second encounter was at east-ca after SD bailed, AAO turned on us. We scim pushed into them and dropped many of their members at the front, SD re-crashed and we turned on them.

The third encounter was at boneyard when we cleared SD together, and whilst we were chasing them down AAO turned on us. When we realised this a few seconds in, we turned on them and cleared them as well as the remaining SD members.

1brxuti.gif

fp6qfd.png

Whoppa's POV

Lenin's POV

2je3ey9.png

4i1RbO7.png

O4qtEkh.png

Kqsm1SF.png

TtDVNZ4.png

8njTNzC.png

JorlQ1y.png

MIieTB0.png

JocGaNq.png

lKnqbDz.png

5c51gxN.png

8NkQ7Mo.png

Ozp5qla.png

xqfOZt9.png

GS93PFB.png

108allD.png

bfGY6dh.png

pU9C8t5.png

veZwUpI.png

uwGEDJ0.png

KgjrAPi.png

ZWxHINV.png

PK9ZnIE.png

Ev114VR.png

pRwg2Sc.png

USfVRZA.png

6YMGAwa.png

rJ6jQTU.png

vVAuEqY.png

139ZRTW.png

5fkWbGS.png

1mUTwcl.png

R59wEQV.png

kENuQoH.png

SbXIEJA.png

MJsr2Fy.png

lZWU79Q.png

rupuRP4.png

I literally counted 15+ range tanks in Rage capes, and that 105 ICauseHavok with you again. So please, for the love of god, stop using tanks as a fucking excuse for anything. You bring them, CD brings them, AAO brings them, SD brings them, SV brings them, and I can go ahead and chalk up every single other clan that calls themselves a pure clan brings tanks and/or mains.

& before you complain I didn't mention slaughter and say something cauliflower like I said Slaughter doesn't, we do - everyone does, get over it.

Additionally, with the cap for most MPC's being 89 combat, and 89 combat is maxed 60 attack + some, saying "HPC" accounts is another irrelevant complaint you have because every single clan does it. It seems like you're the only clan that complains about HPC accounts in the wilderness. Just another reason to bitch and moan about something!

All of that aside, it was a fun trip for everybody & I didn't even bother reading it because AAO knows that we chased you around the wilderness for an hour & the only people doing any damage was AAO.

Trip looked fun!

I literally counted 15+ range tanks in Rage capes, and that 105 ICauseHavok with you again. So please, for the love of god, stop using tanks as a fucking excuse for anything. You bring them, CD brings them, AAO brings them, SD brings them, SV brings them, and I can go ahead and chalk up every single other clan that calls themselves a pure clan brings tanks and/or mains.

& before you complain I didn't mention slaughter and say something cauliflower like I said Slaughter doesn't, we do - everyone does, get over it.

Additionally, with the cap for most MPC's being 89 combat, and 89 combat is maxed 60 attack + some, saying "HPC" accounts is another irrelevant complaint you have because every single clan does it. It seems like you're the only clan that complains about HPC accounts in the wilderness. Just another reason to bitch and moan about something!

All of that aside, it was a fun trip for everybody & I didn't even bother reading it because AAO knows that we chased you around the wilderness for an hour & the only people doing any damage was AAO.

Trip looked fun!

lol m8 icausehavoc is the leader of ur allies. And aao carried? If I recall you tagged I am a guy and claimed that aao didn't do brown sticky stuff. Lmfao brown sticky stuff kid bullied

GJ rage we slowly becoming#1

Trip looked fun!

I would reply, but last time I replied to your essay (link) with my own (link), you coudn't reply back and hid behind the barrels of piss we left on your doorstep.

Thanks for the compliment and acknowledging how bad Slaughter is.

lol m8 icausehavoc is the leader of ur allies. And aao carried? If I recall you tagged I am a guy and claimed that aao didn't do brown sticky stuff. Lmfao brown sticky stuff kid bullied

GJ rage we slowly becoming#1

They were the only ones doing anything, you were leading your clan around the wilderness on a sight seeing trip while trying not to die.

c6OeNJV.png

This was the path you made while SD & Slaughter were killing you & AAO was doing the actual damage.

squiggles are where we pushed you back then aao multiple times until you couldn't handle it anymore so you took off running.

Shout out to Rage on 99 agility!

shout out to AAO for doing all of the damage on us & leaving Rage to do nothing but run around.

Trip looked fun!

Icausehavoc is sd buddy. Thought u would knew that already ^^.

Next week go use your own capes again.

oh I forgot to draw where AAO pushed us back toward hills gap one time about 30 minutes into it!

oh no lenin gonna go investigator on me and post 30 different pictures of where I wasn't historically accurate :(

Icausehavoc is sd buddy. Thought u would knew that already ^^.

Next week go use your own capes again.

He's with you a lot!

SD merged with Rage then is that what I'm hearing?