Purge Hugging The Throne | 1 Invent, 5 Clans Down | FT - BP/BV/POP/ST/FAITH

Ace Krave

we went up to mpc 2weeks ago and focused p2p/training our 1st f2p trip since 2weeks was today, and i heard these lpcs changed lvl brackets to 50-80, so thats why i moved back down. thx for ur opinion but nobody cares

i finger blast ur sister and sniff ur nans ashes

you've been featured on topics throughout the weeks? Lmfao try again

oh i thought u closed. wb again!

what does wb mean?

we didnt close we was focusing p2p/training to become mpc then dv/chaos opening etc and brackets as lpc changing 50-80 so we moved back.

lmao u cry about our combat levels, we are mpc, we had like atleast 10 members 80+ and we pulled maintainly ~30 against your ~45s and our 80+ didnt had chance to hit ur 55s because you didnt came up to wild 25+

go mpc trips then

Ouch... That video is embarrassing as fuck, it shows 2 fights where from the last one you got dropped to singles.. I honestly feel sorry for your members

for once we agree on things, Wasn't on for this trip but honestly looks like purge did very brown sticky stuff with the biggest pull out of the lot, very terrible attempt at making a comeback, enjoy your camp again 

Wb = welcome back

oh ok, we never closed tho we was doing p2p

for once we agree on things, Wasn't on for this trip but honestly looks like purge did very brown sticky stuff with the biggest pull out of the lot, very terrible attempt at making a comeback, enjoy your camp again 

purge come out ontop clearly, and jim claims pop is next to close they also think they closed faith.

oh ok, we never closed tho we was doing p2p

purge come out ontop clearly, and jim claims pop is next to close they also think they closed faith.

Purge came out on top?! Look at your own video you broccoli, you got straight up bullied