Rage will no longer participate in Sharkbrew's cwl system

Lenin

What about the defence cap, as if we coudn't do the min. We used the same rules in the prep before just a week ago with them. We asked for the exact same conditions.

Yeah you can ask for the same rules, but then it will result in rules being broken as counter declarations cannot raise the opt min, only lower. Feel free to make a new declaration against slaughter like other clans have before when i locked their original declaration. That is.. unless this topic is basically banter and a way for you to decline their declaration without looking losing face.

"you are a failed pure and should go main" - loving the attacks. You know whats ironic, a broccoli who thinks he's at the top of the hierarchy in a pure community which he's supposed to nurture and help grow rather than attack individuals inside calling them failed. If this community broke up, what would be left in your meaningless life? What little power you have to abuse would be gone.

Ever since sharkbrew became the defacto pure community site, we have seen new ground breaking clanning systems like the CPL, CWL, Declaration section, COTM, WCOTM that have increased the competitiveness between pure clans and ultimately resulted in the growth of pure clans. Even today when the number of pures have reduced dramatically after introduction of EOC, sharkbrew still plays host to 20 pure clans and we are hitting 400~ unique users a day. So yes, anyone who is part of the admin or moderation team on sharkbrew should consider they have achieved something and is part of a disruptive organization aims to better itself every single day. I would say my contributions and achievements with sharkbrew should put me somewhere quite high up on the hierarchical foodchain. Even If the pure community breaks apart tomorrow, I don't give a brown sticky stuff. The site I host has so far surpassed any benchmark set by my predecessors. However I think it is a bit rich of you to discuss achievements Mr. Low level council of a 3 month old clan.

See my response in red to the only relevant paragraph in your verbiage.

See my response in red to the only relevant paragraph in your verbiage.

Again, you're pretending right now as if the rules aren't constantly broken in MPC and HPC tiers. They are, and you admitted to this. We aren't going to use an inconsistent unstable system with rules that get continuously bent lead by a toxic community owner. The original post does state that we will still be taking events and people can contact us if they wish to, but we won't answer anything made through Sharkbrew's cwl.

Why are you advertising Sharkbrew to me as if those 'accomplishments' are worth celebrating. Half the mediators here are bias and toxic as well as yourself admitting to bending the rules occasionally. This community is known to be extremely toxic allowing for toxic behaviour constantly.

Also, that didn't remotely answer what I put earlier, all you've done is dodge the bullet as you're presumably going to do again. End//

Again, you're pretending right now as if the rules aren't constantly broken in MPC and HPC tiers. They are, and you admitted to this. We aren't going to use an inconsistent unstable system with rules that get continuously bent lead by a toxic community owner. The original post does state that we will still be taking events and people can contact us if they wish to, but we won't answer anything made through Sharkbrew's cwl.

Why are you advertising Sharkbrew to me as if those 'accomplishments' are worth celebrating. Half the mediators here are bias and toxic as well as yourself admitting to bending the rules occasionally. This community is known to be extremely toxic allowing for toxic behaviour constantly.

Also, that didn't remotely answer what I put earlier, all you've done is dodge the bullet as you're presumably going to do again. End//

It's your choice whether you want to answer any declarations. I'll just keep awarding free COTM wins to other clans and let them milk the banter and propaganda.

Oh gosh no, I know you will not buy my selling points, that's why I am selling/sold it to the rest of the those who read this topic.

As far as I am concerned, this topic has backfired on you badly, now you are grasping at straws trying to redeem what little respectability you have by attacking the system.

tl;dr; I run a community site designed to cater to the majority. I will not let some underachieving council of MPC clan tell me what to do lmfao.

It's your choice whether you want to answer any declarations. I'll just keep awarding free COTM wins to other clans and let them milk the banter and propaganda.

Oh gosh no, I know you will not buy my selling points, that's why I am selling/sold it to the rest of the those who read this topic.

As far as I am concerned, this topic has backfired on you badly, now you are grasping at straws trying to redeem what little respectability you have by attacking the system.

tl;dr; I run a community site designed to cater to the majority. I will not let some underachieving council of MPC clan tell me what to do lmfao.

Ok. If that gets you to sleep at night sure?

Did you say NPO was from BS? And did you just say I started clanning in 2011? I was in fucking TG with Zach0mg and pibb from tlp l0l. You're a moron and the fact that you think your clan history is remotely good you have another thing coming LMAO. All of your chaotics have failed and one of them was destroyed by my boy Morris from outrage back in the day. All of your clans are terrible and before you come at me get some facts :P. @@Jamz @@Birthday this guy said I started clanning in 2011 l0l remember ambush v1 in vent l0l 

I don't understand why you're arguing with a reject that has come into this pure community year after year creating the most unsuccessful clans in runescape history, he's a joke and you're leaning towards becoming one by taking this clown serious.