Rage will no longer participate in Sharkbrew's cwl system

Lenin

Actually majority of the VERIFIED declarations followed the rules. All the declaration topics verified for Feb 16 all met the 30v30 min opt count.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/forum/131-clan-declaration-section/

Slaughter initially declared with a 25v25 which should have gotten their topic locked in the first place. However I was too busy doing more important things to handle that topic.

Moreover both of you declare/counter declared with 30 def cap... is that 30 def armor or lvl cap? If you have 30 def at lvl 85 osrs, you are a failed pure and should go main.

The first prep where they declared on u was 30v30 min with 85 combat. Still within the reasonable rule set http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/16868-slaughter-declare-on-rage-f2p/

Anyway, this topic has royally backfired on you, only if you taken my advice and moved on.

Rage loses again

Mainly Lpcs and Mpcs are affected by the imperfection of the system, since a clan not included in CWL preps other and if the one on CWL wins, they don't get the win.

The only pre requisite for getting onto the CWL is to have 2 weekend aftermaths. We will not recognize clans who actively try to hold themselves or their members back. If clans want to be a only "CWL clan", Just close... there's aren't enough pures to go around as it is so we can conform to their silly ideals

Actually majority of the VERIFIED declarations followed the rules. All the declaration topics verified for Feb 16 all met the 30v30 min opt count.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/forum/131-clan-declaration-section/

Slaughter initially declared with a 25v25 which should have gotten their topic locked in the first place. However I was too busy doing more important things to handle that topic.

Moreover both of you declare/counter declared with 30 def cap... is that 30 def armor or lvl cap? If you have 30 def at lvl 85 osrs, you are a failed pure and should go main.

The first prep where they declared on u was 30v30 min with 85 combat. Still within the reasonable rule set http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/16868-slaughter-declare-on-rage-f2p/

Anyway, this topic has royally backfired on you, only if you taken my advice and moved on.

yes because we propose wearing addy in our clan wars events

AT THE END OF THE DAY. all u suckers play runescape like the next . So how about we all shut up, bc at the end of the day we will all still post our clans brown sticky stuff on this site. Why? We ALL WANT ATTENTION. its just the way it goes. @@slushpuppy knows this and thats why he personally doesnt care.

@@Moni u are a biased twat. saying anything other wise is a lie, and you know it.

/topic

AT THE END OF THE DAY. all u suckers play runescape like the next . So how about we all shut up, bc at the end of the day we will all still post our clans brown sticky stuff on this site. Why? We ALL WANT ATTENTION. its just the way it goes. @@slushpuppy knows this and thats why he personally doesnt care.

@@Moni u are a biased twat. saying anything other wise is a lie, and you know it.

/topic

You're more of a moron then him tbh anything you say regarding me is completely invalid. You first said I was a 4ner then a mute but knowing none of that is true. You are a attention seeking man-child. Thank you and have a nice day.

@@Moni hate to burst your twat bubble but you came into this community in 2011. so anything you say (type) means little to nothing seeing as ur still a new gen reject from Bs (Npo) in which i completely and utterly smashed in multiple clans. so please when you actually get some history then you can step to me. but until then Me > You

just in case you think im "bullbrown sticky stuffting"

MoniMember Since 26 Oct 2011
Offline Last Active Jan 27 2016 06:36 AM

@@Moni hate to burst your twat bubble but you came into this community in 2011. so anything you say (type) means little to nothing seeing as ur still a new gen reject from Bs (Npo) in which i completely and utterly smashed in multiple clans. so please when you actually get some history then you can step to me. but until then Me > You

Moni Member Since 26 Oct 2011

Did you say NPO was from BS? And did you just say I started clanning in 2011? I was in fucking TG with Zach0mg and pibb from tlp l0l. You're a moron and the fact that you think your clan history is remotely good you have another thing coming LMAO. All of your chaotics have failed and one of them was destroyed by my boy Morris from outrage back in the day. All of your clans are terrible and before you come at me get some facts :P. @@Jamz @@Birthday this guy said I started clanning in 2011 l0l remember ambush v1 in vent l0l 

Moni Member Since 26 Oct 2011

Also is that my eop forum acc l0l I'll never forget when tayyab banned my old eop acc in 2010 l0l man this is letting me reminisce 

Btw @@Duval chaotic died almost 2x more versions then Zenith how does it feel? 

#2011 , and zenith has deff out closed Chaotic by like 6, Please try again and i closed outrage with Revenge please TRY that brown sticky stuff again. Your so clueless that you actually believe everything you say.

#2011 , and zenith has deff out closed Chaotic by like 6, Please try again and i closed outrage with Revenge please TRY that brown sticky stuff again. Your so clueless that you actually believe everything you say.

Outrage closed chaotic and u really think I started in 2k11 its actually fumy l000l

Outrage closed chaotic and u really think I started in 2k11 its actually fumy l000l

#2011 #Mute #4ner #biased #biggerwheelchairthenhon0r #IMALWAYSWINNING

you cant keep up @@Moni but that 2011 history is pretty legendary, ima get you a gold star

What about the defence cap, as if we coudn't do the min. We used the same rules in the prep before just a week ago with them. We asked for the exact same conditions.

Your reasons aren't justified, as your bending on the same circumstances in different occasions due to whatever reasons you have that you're not sharing.

Don't make me go into the declaration section and find you a great many decs that break rules, stop pretending. You literally admitted you bend the rules on occasion what the fuck are you on?

The defence refers to the level and its always 1 def cap, if we were asking for wilderness rules we'd specify that. May I remind you that they declared with 30 defence, and we were both fine with this. However, it still asks you in the counter-dec so we just put it in.

"you are a failed pure and should go main" - loving the attacks. You know whats ironic, a broccoli who thinks he's at the top of the hierarchy in a pure community which he's supposed to nurture and help grow rather than attack individuals inside calling them failed. If this community broke up, what would be left in your meaningless life? What little power you have to abuse would be gone.

Cute.