Rage will no longer participate in Sharkbrew's cwl system

Lenin

proud member? whos proud member r0fl keep hiding from slaughter lmfao declined f2p and p2p prep vs them l0l! u demanded 85 cb cap last time and they did it and 3-0ed ur brown sticky stuff ass l0l

proud member and you try so hard!!! Lmfao kid

I agree. I will need to fix the CWL to stop clans trying to declare low ass CB cap, 25v25 minis, and refusing to fight just 2 cb levels higher.

When you fail to get your way, you guys bitch about it and claim it is unfair.

/Hypocrites

you need help bro? Change the min cb cap counter lmfao. Sad bud follow the rules until you can understand that

you have a vagina

actually, the fact is you have a vagina, look at the fucking topic l0l your vagina is showing because you refuse to prep anyone because your clan is a brown sticky stuff clan with a 2-11 record l0l

p.s. XL was brown sticky stuff as well as everything you've ever been a part of on this game and irl

actually, the fact is you have a vagina, look at the fucking topic l0l your vagina is showing because you refuse to prep anyone because your clan is a brown sticky stuff clan with a 2-11 record l0l

p.s. XL was brown sticky stuff as well as everything you've ever been a part of on this game and irl

bro that big talk tells me that you're small

Keep selling ranks in your clans fam

join rage bro i like you

u have to ask to be unmuted. wow u really r useless lmfao

I can't be useless though because I actually make a positive impact to my clan unlike you lmfao

Maybe if you stopped raging at your members and being an autistic caller you might have a better prep record and people wouldn't leave like your LB suggests l0l