Waifu Pillow

ive told quite a few people what i work as

lmao like i said b4, u copy us too much

ultamaul :P

Yeah just like you went with tesco to buy a non-existent laptop lmfao

Attarmaul

attarmaul makes no sense btw

we call u ultamaul cos ur head is literally shaped as a granite maul

calling him attarmaul makes no sense due to the fact his name is not attarpal or w/e and his head shape isnt equivalent to a fucking gmaul like yours l00

It does because he wears a gmaul clamp on his head

My head doesn't look like a granite maul because it's anything but rectangular but I guess you failed maths and thus you go to community college lmao

His facebook name was Attarpal and it shortly went down after it got leaked on mayhem forums but keep trying lmao one day you might find your parents and finish the restless ghost quest.

Attarmaul

My head doesn't look like a granite maul because it's anything but rectangular but I guess you failed maths and thus you go to community college lmao

His facebook name was Attarpal and it shortly went down after it got leaked on mayhem forums but keep trying lmao one day you might find your parents and finish the restless ghost quest.

You literally claim that you get x amount of girls, earn x amount of money working and that you're some top dog but you literally spend hours on end arguing with people on a forum based on a pixelated game.

You literally claim that you get x amount of girls, earn x amount of money working and that you're some top dog but you literally spend hours on end arguing with people on a forum based on a pixelated game.

Jake you are fat and ugly irl and live in a bungalow with your foster mum. Please don't ever post on sharkbrew again broccoli ur parents don't love you

Attarmaul

lol i met tesco irl and we made fun of u on sharkbrew

mad tomato?

nk7LM.jpg

on top of that @@ultama ur dad disowned u

Why are you talking about dads when you're still trying to find his skull to complete restless ghost lmfao maybe cutting your mullet will help you actually see things lmfao

on top of that @@ultama stfu

Are you posting from your phone in bed lmfao thinking about me at 1am reject ahahah

Why are you talking about dads when you're still trying to find his skull to complete restless ghost lmfao maybe cutting your mullet will help you actually see things lmfao

Are you posting from your phone in bed lmfao thinking about me at 1am reject ahahah

cutting my mullet?

are u rly gonna try talk about cutting hair u fucking mushroom head filled w/ grease

Yeah because you can't afford to cut your hair or get a shower, you have to use communal showers lmao

this guy is talking about not being able to afford to cut hair or get a shower

ur hair was always greasy and dandruff ridden thats y no1 stood next to u in ur school pictures lolllllllll pisser dog...............

u have mushroom head and peado smile bundle of twigsgot

u cant even afford driving lessons

this guy is talking about not being able to afford to cut hair or get a shower

ur hair was always greasy and dandruff ridden thats y no1 stood next to u in ur school pictures lolllllllll pisser dog...............

u have mushroom head and peado smile bundle of twigsgot

u cant even afford driving lessons

My hair isn't greasy or dandruff ridden, and literally my whole class is next to me your awkward as hell lmao

btw aren't mushrooms and g mauls completely different shapes? I think your traumatised after getting bullied for having no parents lol 

btw want to explain how i can't afford driving lessons when I'm already having driving lessons ???

You seem rather heated btw lmao maybe your mum can warm your bottle of milk up for you wait nvm she's dead rofl