Thoughts?

Erik

Would suck being #1 in a server that no one cares about (P2P) that's all I gotta say

I wouldn't either if my clan couldn't compete in that server against the legend's. Now I understand why clans don't care about it anymore.

Would suck being #1 in a server that no one cares about (P2P) that's all I gotta say

People don't care because they can't compete. 

P2P is far more relevant than the server where you click a pizza and wear addy lmfao

Yeah bro it's hard to .gif people and use f keys! Lmfao

If it's so hard then why do you suck at it so much?

Monkeys say P2P is irrelevant because they can't compete with undisputed #1 so they mass train 30-40 def zerkers to battle each other in addy yet still have the guts to call themselves pures lmfao

If it's so hard then why do you suck at it so much?

Monkeys say P2P is irrelevant because they can't compete with undisputed #1 so they mass train 30-40 def zerkers to battle each other in addy yet still have the guts to call themselves pures lmfao

lol know your history before posting dumb ass

lol know your history before posting dumb ass

Because history gives you a reason to mass train 30-39 defence, suck matched and turn into a F2P clan denying your P2P history, pulling -8 below minimum for a 3 week scheduled prep...? Maybe you should stop reading those little history books you love so much and look at the present in which TLP is ass at the game lmao

Because history gives you a reason to mass train 30-39 defence, suck matched and turn into a F2P clan denying your P2P history, pulling -8 below minimum for a 3 week scheduled prep...? Maybe you should stop reading those little history books you love so much and look at the present in which TLP is ass at the game lmao

you try so hard with this brown sticky stuff lmfao. If you knew your history I would recall foe doing the same with turmoil but hey that's the past which I doubt you was even apart of. I've already stated my views and points on your winning topic, check it out there buddy for your reply.