Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures P2P Prep 3-0 [Declaration Win]

holydreams

Been doing it for months since you reopened hence why we're 20-3 vs you. Have fun. With that slump l0l.

so losing 5 people automatically means TLP is slumping? Lmfao braindead anonymous [foe]proud member aka @@Nos thinks foe has been on top LMFAOOO hey we made u focus on p2p (lower sign since no one cares about it) whilst the real clans step it up in F2P. Slumped your brown sticky stuff clan till soverbrown sticky stuff came over. Do i have to continue or say more stories. Pls tell me bout preps that happened about a year ago

so losing 5 people automatically means TLP is slumping? Lmfao braindead anonymous [foe]proud member aka @@Nos thinks foe has been on top LMFAOOO hey we made u focus on p2p (lower sign since no one cares about it) whilst the real clans step it up in F2P. Slumped your brown sticky stuff clan till soverbrown sticky stuff came over. Do i have to continue or say more stories. Pls tell me bout preps that happened about a year ago

If you only lost "5 people" then how did your clan fail to pull the min in both preps this weekend? 140 ml and pulled only 45? lmfa000 dead clan. Ironically you been flaming my clan about not pulling high in f2p, yet we pulled more than you in our last trip before our ani l000000000000000000l.

I can keep telling you about my clan history like how we been #1 p2p since forever and made every clan get 30 def to compete with us in f2p because clearly nobody can in p2p just like how we bullied your brown sticky stuff clan to be f2p based. So please tell me useless +1 TLP member @@malo how TLP is a brown sticky stuff clan and how FOE slumped them to below half their ml? Lmfa000.

PS l000l at "proud member" you couldn't be more wrong. You tried broccoli.

If you only lost "5 people" then how did your clan fail to pull the min in both preps this weekend? 140 ml and pulled only 45? lmfa000 dead clan. Ironically you been flaming my clan about not pulling high in f2p, yet we pulled more than you in our last trip before our ani l000000000000000000l.

I can keep telling you about my clan history like how we been #1 p2p since forever and made every clan get 30 def to compete with us in f2p because clearly nobody can in p2p just like how we bullied your brown sticky stuff clan to be f2p based. So please tell me useless +1 TLP member @@malo how TLP is a brown sticky stuff clan and how FOE slumped them to below half their ml? Lmfa000.

PS l000l at "proud member" you couldn't be more wrong. You tried broccoli.

you think fo slumped TLP? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO once again this anonymous [foe]proud member aka @@Nos had officially claimed fo slumped TLP aka the best LOOOL IM DEAD.

Even if we did fail to pull the min it was close to it and people have their reasons for not attending (I didn't attend btw) but if you're talking about pulls you're in the wrong clan LOL the fact we've had consistent pulls around 70-80 in F2P (server where real clans play) and yours dropping from 70-80s to 40-50s LMFAO. It's expected to do good on your anniversary since TLP gave you action which your ranks congratulated since you bitches hid on our anni. I can keep telling you stories about killing your clan for days but hey the topics speak for itself. Be proud being #1 (on a server no one cares about) and #6 (on the only server real clans care about).

you think fo slumped TLP? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO once again this anonymous [foe]proud member aka @@Nos had officially claimed fo slumped TLP aka the best LOOOL IM DEAD.

Even if we did fail to pull the min it was close to it and people have their reasons for not attending (I didn't attend btw) but if you're talking about pulls you're in the wrong clan LOL the fact we've had consistent pulls around 70-80 in F2P (server where real clans play) and yours dropping from 70-80s to 40-50s LMFAO. It's expected to do good on your anniversary since TLP gave you action which your ranks congratulated since you bitches hid on our anni. I can keep telling you stories about killing your clan for days but hey the topics speak for itself. Be proud being #1 (on a server no one cares about) and #6 (on the only server real clans care about).

Damn 3 days and 16 pages later you're still crying about getting smoked l000l. As expected irrelevant +1 TLP member @@malo is rattled by me because I slumped his brown sticky stuff clan to 40 man pulls on his "server". I'd be embarrassed to show up to a f2p prep (on a Saturday btw) too if my clan got publicly humiliated by getting 3-0 by their " rivals". Funny how you say p2p is a server " nobody cares about" when your clan was p2p based until we bullied you into being f2p based lmfa000. Yes I agree every other clan mass trained 30 def to compete with FOE in f2p because they couldn't compete in p2p. That's when you know my clan is the greatest of all time. Stay ez irrelevant +1 TLP member @@malo

Btw if FOE didn't slump you, who did? Those p server rejects that's been carrying your brown sticky stuff clan in f2p that mass left a few days ago? So I killed your clan and those p server rejects finished it. Grats FOE.

Damn 3 days and 16 pages later you're still crying about getting smoked l000l. As expected irrelevant +1 TLP member @@malo is rattled by me because I slumped his brown sticky stuff clan to 40 man pulls on his "server". I'd be embarrassed to show up to a f2p prep (on a Saturday btw) too if my clan got publicly humiliated by getting 3-0 by their " rivals". Funny how you say p2p is a server " nobody cares about" when your clan was p2p based until we bullied you into being f2p based lmfa000. Yes I agree every other clan mass trained 30 def to compete with FOE in f2p because they couldn't compete in p2p. That's when you know my clan is the greatest of all time. Stay ez irrelevant +1 TLP member @@malo

Btw if FOE didn't slump you, who did? Those p server rejects that's been carrying your brown sticky stuff clan in f2p that mass left a few days ago? So I killed your clan and those p server rejects finished it. Grats FOE.

youre just repeating brown sticky stuff lmfao

@@malo what the fuck are you talking about?

didn't you apply for foe?

do you not recall the time in 2k15 when foe was #1 f2p for like 7 months?

still #1 p2p 13 months later btw

also don't you get that foe is in the top 2 pure clans of all time? cmon now

Actually I was foe for years as a member & clan ally. Rejoined can't remember when then went inactive. I've already acknowledged your clans reign when clans still had 30def. Using it now is a clear excuse :)

ty sir

yw guy

acknowledge that sign Out button at the top right of your screen while you're at it.

i did but now you quoted me I'm back you fool, keep going.

Thank you for confirming that I broke you and made you my puppet l000l. Keep them coming.

where did I confirm lmfaooooo you're my puppet you proud member of a dead clan LOOOL @@Nos

i did but now you quoted me I'm back you fool, keep going.

where did I confirm lmfaooooo you're my puppet you proud member of a dead clan LOOOL @@Nos

"We shall make it 20" lmfa000 irrelevant +1 TLP member @@malo getting emotional I killed his brown sticky stuff clan.

"We shall make it 20" lmfa000 irrelevant +1 TLP member @@malo getting emotional I killed his brown sticky stuff clan.

that doesn't mean brown sticky stuff braindead monk. Irrelevant anonymous + 1[proud]member ala @@Nos is extremely emotional because no oke cares about p2p or his ckans reputation. Stay emotional acknee chin

that doesn't mean brown sticky stuff braindead monk. Irrelevant anonymous + 1[proud]member ala @@Nos is extremely emotional because no oke cares about p2p or his ckans reputation. Stay emotional acknee chin

It means alot you broccoli. The fact you're listening to me and keep bumping your clan getting smoked by mines topic says it all. Stay brown sticky stuff like your clan irrelevant +1 tlp member @@malo.

While you're at it since you take the time and effort to making yourself look like a broccoli instead of fixing your broken clan make yourself useful and get me kingpin slave.