Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures P2P Prep 3-0 [Declaration Win]

holydreams

you're talking about wildy. I'm talking about preps where both clans have no mains and to wear monk robes. Exclude the wildy cause when foe was #1 they clapped 30def clans easily

Yeah, we just clapped em last night. I don't mind fighting in a big f2p prep against any clan. But then again we're 20-3 against TLP, the self-claimed undisputed #1 clan.

Then why did you need 30-39 def to compete in either server lmfao? I know kids like you will repeat whatever your leaders say like a broken record but every person with any form of activity up in their skulls will realize you guys need synthetic advantages purely because you are brown sticky stuff matched as shown countless and countless of times (20-3 etc.)

Only reason why kids pretend F2P is important nowadays is because they can't compete with FOE in P2P

my pure is one def including many others lol. People get it because they want to, it's not to show we can compete lmfao don't be ignorant now. Bare in mind that record was based on the reopening of TLP when foe was easily #1 on both servers.

Every clan has propaganda lmfao it's apart of this community and always has been. So no to your assumption, I don't believe in everything or repeat anything. I talk on facts & what's happened over the period of months

Yeah, we just clapped em last night. I don't mind fighting in a big f2p prep against any clan. But then again we're 20-3 against TLP, the self-claimed undisputed #1 clan.

they aren't self claimed lol, TLP is the current #1 F2P clan right now which is the server they promote if you actually noticed. P2P is another story where I would easily give you #1 matched (which you proved last night). Not sure about the wilderness due to your pulls apart from your anniversary.

they aren't self claimed lol, TLP is the current #1 F2P clan right now which is the server they promote if you actually noticed. P2P is another story where I would easily give you #1 matched (which you proved last night). Not sure about the wilderness due to your pulls apart from your anniversary.

I don't get it though, how can a clan be #1 in anything when you have to become 30 def based to even compete? FOE made TLP F2P based, FOE are 20-3 to TLP.

TLP is full of 30 def and Mains on Saturdays, on sundays they lose to a bunch of 1 defence pure bridds. They talk so much fucking brown sticky stuff, yet everytime something big happens they fail to come through every time. They lost to EOP in a F2P prep btw. They lost up 7 in the fullout. They couldn't even pull their own set minimum last night l0l.

All I have to say:

photo-1211.png?_r=1457633995

Why are you flaming my members? You're in aao get off sharkbrew and take a deep breath.

"Your" member keeps talking brown sticky stuff and thinks he's relevant. Need to get him down to earth. 

I don't get it though, how can a clan be #1 in anything when you have to become 30 def based to even compete? FOE made TLP F2P based, FOE are 20-3 to TLP.

TLP is full of 30 def and Mains on Saturdays, on sundays they lose to a bunch of 1 defence pure bridds. They talk so much fucking brown sticky stuff, yet everytime something big happens they fail to come through every time. They lost to EOP in a F2P prep btw. They lost up 7 in the fullout. They couldn't even pull their own set minimum last night l0l.

All I have to say:

photo-1211.png?_r=1457633995

"Your" member keeps talking brown sticky stuff and thinks he's relevant. Need to get him down to earth.

Stop quoting him. You don't need to have the last word.

foe did the same when turmoil came out lol. I don't see why you guys bitch about def when you're the only clan who doesn't allow them (which you did in other versions). If F2P required no skill then clans like sup fi even you guys should easily best TLP since it requires less skill as you said. I remember when you reopened again fighting everyone in every server mostly F2P and destroying them (they had 30def too back then). You say that cause your quality has dropped so far down in F2P.

L0l turmoil excuse. There is no turmoil in old school and never will be so what's the excuse this time?

Both servers requires some sort of skill but i believe F2P is better which is why F2P is the most active scene in the game rn. Even though it should be balanced like it used to be but alot of these leaderships can't take a loss or prep someone better than them.

OT: Grats on your win again.

spam clicking pizza's wearing addy doesnt require any 'Skill' , prior to tlp mass training 30-37 defence (checked their ml btw)  foe/tlp had respectable 1v1s in both servers.

The only reason F2P is more active is because clans know they will never knock FOE off the #1 perch because its all they live for and the LPC/MPC bracket (same combat levels as FOE btw) are 100% F2P based and go out at different times to avoid the addy/main clusterfucks.

Round 3 of this prep alot of core members in foe were sat and 17 applicants were allowed to fight, if thats the case 17 foe applicants with 1 defence are better than 17 tlp members with 30 defence and years of experience.

OT: Chris/Steroids says fuck off using the rsn 'El steroids' you rsps downy.

Gratz to both clans looked like a fun prep.

Not entirely sure why FO are flaming TLP's pull though when TLP pulled more to this prep than what FO pulls to weekends half the time, especially F2P.

because tlp take sharkbrew like its life, just rubbing it in their faces they lost at a matched fight (which they wanted) and lost with a 20 combat average advantage and 30-37 defence.

foe only recently started doing f2p again and many people work on saturdays which is why pulls for f2p/p2p differentiate so much.

you're talking about wildy. I'm talking about preps where both clans have no mains and to wear monk robes. Exclude the wildy cause when foe was #1 they clapped 30def clans easily

Even with monk robes the advantage is huge. Most people who have 30 def have over 52 prayer, most likely 70+. Having 18+ more prayer points in F2P clan wars wearing monk robes is a huge advantage... I

Ye like everyone knows who you are, nah shut up if you have nothing relevant to post.

hahahahaha 100+ ml cant pull more then 30 to a f2p pk trip

hahahahahha

hahahahahaha so funny

you do know Foe doesnt care about F2P right?

9aQ9BH1.png

And they pull 46 to last round when it was 55v55 min? 

lol.. tlp is losing their #4 p2p spot..

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

l0l0l0l0l00l0l

fuckin retards gratz @@HolyDreams @@Twitch looks like you put those spastics in their place.