Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures P2P Prep 3-0 [Declaration Win]

holydreams

Wow thank God this wasn't in f2p. P2p though so no big deal. Gz foe good win

let me remind you the last time zenith did anything significant.

R1.

Intense Redemption starting - 99

Zenith starting - 99

Intense Redemption ending - 95

Zenith ending - 0

R2.

Zenith starting - 94

Intense Redemption ending - 81

Zenith ending - 0

R3.

Intense Redemption starting - 100

Zenith starting - 94

Intense Redemption ending - 90

Zenith ending - 0

R1.

Intense Redemption starting - 99

Zenith starting - 99

Intense Redemption ending - 95

Zenith ending - 0

R2.

Intense Redemption starting - 99

Zenith starting - 94

Intense Redemption ending - 81

Zenith ending - 0

R3.

Intense Redemption starting - 100

Zenith starting - 94

Intense Redemption ending - 90

Zenith ending - 0

Didn't read

R1.

Zenith starting - 99

Intense Redemption ending - 95

Zenith ending - 0

R2.

Zenith starting - 94

Intense Redemption ending - 81

Zenith ending - 0

R3.

Intense Redemption starting - 100

Zenith starting - 94

Intense Redemption ending - 90

Zenith ending - 0

lmfao

lol @ stfu lmfao broccoli

You are a spastic keep tryharding lol 

How the fuck are they #1 f2p matched if they lost to EOP and has yet to get their win back? And lmfa000 at "#1 weekends" when they posted a brown sticky stuff topic on Sunday about their trip. You really are deluded and believe whatever your ranks tell you.

F2P preps is all that they have left and it won't be long until they lose that too. Enjoy it while it lasts because you clearly can't compete in P2P even with over half your ml with 30+ def l000l.

How is TLP #1 matched? Maybe look at the previous awards TLP got fucking tomato l0l. Just because they lose 1 prep vs EOP that has happened fucking 2 weeks ago doesn't mean anything. You take someone's #1 spot if you beat them MULTIPLE times not just once. A brown sticky stuff topic about sunday? Nah not really tbh, don't get excited because you had 1 good trip on your anni but the week before you got brown sticky stuff on twice in a matched 1v1 fight in the wilderness. TLP has been dominating every single clan the past months so stop trying to defend your brown sticky stuff clan that's in a slump. You need some sort of propaganda to hype up your clan I suppose.

You are a spastic keep tryharding lol

How is TLP #1 matched? Maybe look at the previous awards TLP got fucking tofu l0l. Just because they lose 1 prep vs EOP that has happened fucking 2 weeks ago doesn't mean anything. You take someone's #1 spot if you beat them MULTIPLE times not just once. A brown sticky stuff topic about sunday? Nah not really tbh, don't get excited because you had 1 good trip on your anni but the week before you got brown sticky stuff on twice in a matched 1v1 fight in the wilderness. TLP has been dominating every single clan the past months so stop trying to defend your brown sticky stuff clan that's in a slump. You need some sort of propaganda to hype up your clan I suppose.

"You take someone's #1 spot if you beat them multiple times"

Soo how do you explain 20-3 then? :)

my pure is one def including many others lol. People get it because they want to, it's not to show we can compete lmfao don't be ignorant now. Bare in mind that record was based on the reopening of TLP when foe was easily #1 on both servers.

Every clan has propaganda lmfao it's apart of this community and always has been. So no to your assumption, I don't believe in everything or repeat anything. I talk on facts & what's happened over the period of months

lmfao what? you do realize the last mains & foe reopened the same exact day? we didn't reopen as the #1 pure clan, we worked hard for it.

we didn't take the easy route and mass trained 30 defence to compete like the last mains did. tlm only started to be good in f2p because of the large amount kids you have with 30 defence, and if you're going to sit there and deny that, then you're awfully delusional

i don't think foe is trying to be a 3-20 clan lmfao l8r battlescaper @@Nate. stay ez with the undeserved elder rank. your highlight of your career was distinguishing a pile based of someone's climbing boots instead of their rsn l000l

You know you're a geek when you refer to your time in a runescaoe clan as your "career".