Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures P2P Prep 3-0 [Declaration Win]

holydreams

It means alot you broccoli. The fact you're listening to me and keep bumping your clan getting smoked by mines topic says it all. Stay brown sticky stuff like your clan irrelevant +1 tlp member @@malo.

While you're at it since you take the time and effort to making yourself look like a broccoli instead of fixing your broken clan make yourself useful and get me kingpin slave.

hey bro seemd like you're mad as fuck, maybe it's because I killed your clan :/ irrelevant +1 aka anonymous fo [proud]member aka @@Nos here's a tip.

You got it wrong guy, you quoted me first so you're the broccoli for listening to me :,)

hey bro seemd like you're mad as fuck, maybe it's because I killed your clan :/ irrelevant +1 aka anonymous fo [proud]member aka @@Nos here's a tip.

You got it wrong guy, you quoted me first so you're the broccoli for listening to me :,)

Lmfa000 ye I killed your brown sticky stuff clan just like how I killed them in 2013. Cry more about it irrelevant +1 TLP member @@malo. I broke you into being my slave on a public forums l0000l. 3 more pages until 20 pages keep them coming broke boy.

brown sticky stuff clan, no history.

Lmfa000 ye I killed your brown sticky stuff clan just like how I killed them in 2013. Cry more about it irrelevant +1 TLP member @@malo. I broke you into being my slave on a public forums l0000l. 3 more pages until 20 pages keep them coming broke boy.

brown sticky stuff clan, no history.

yeah keep repeating brown sticky stuff you random lmfao see you this weekend. Don't go hiding again lmfaoooooo @@Nos

yeah keep repeating brown sticky stuff you random lmfao see you this weekend. Don't go hiding again lmfaoooooo @@Nos

Lmfa000 looks like I struck a nerve and was right about @@malo being mad I killed his brown sticky stuff clan yet again l0000l. Don't pull 40 again in your server you p server reject.

Lmfa000 looks like I struck a nerve and was right about @@malo being mad I killed his brown sticky stuff clan yet again l0000l. Don't pull 40 again in your server you p server reject.

nice intel kid i came from rs then moved to pservers in later years u spastic lmfaooooo, looks like I struck a nerve since the anonymous irrelevant +1 aka random aka @@Nos has been forced to look me up and ask people who i was Lmfaoooooooooo

This is do easy man keep going bro

It's been 1,049 days since TLP last beat Final Ownage.

WAR closed & cp (lowercase as sign of disrespect) is dead.

nice intel kid i came from rs then moved to pservers in later years u spastic lmfaooooo, looks like I struck a nerve since the anonymous irrelevant +1 aka random aka @@Nos has been forced to look me up and ask people who i was Lmfaoooooooooo

This is do easy man keep going bro

WAR closed & cp (lowercase as sign of disrespect) is dead.

You're still a p server reject irrelevant +1 TLP member @@malo. After I close TLP once again it's back to battlebrown sticky stuff for you to practice pserver bridding lmfa00.

Mfw kid doesn't realized he's been getting reeled for days now. Had you put this much effort into your slumping clan instead of trying to flex on a mmoprg forum maybe you would be more than just an irrelevant +1 TLP member.

You're still a p server reject irrelevant +1 TLP member @@malo. After I close TLP once again it's back to battlebrown sticky stuff for you to practice pserver bridding lmfa00.

Mfw kid doesn't realized he's been getting reeled for days now. Had you put this much effort into your slumping clan instead of trying to flex on a mmoprg forum maybe you would be more than just an irrelevant +1 TLP member.

yeah keep repeating brown sticky stuff lmfao, oh yh n keep asking people who i am dude!! LOL it's safe to say I've won this battle ;,)

yeah keep repeating brown sticky stuff lmfao, oh yh n keep asking people who i am dude!! LOL it's safe to say I've won this battle ;,)

Win what? it's clear I have broken you days ago to the point I forced you to bump the 5 (going on 6 btw) day topic. The fact this topic has more replies than all of your brown sticky stuffty midweek topics combined shows how dead your clan is. If thats what you call "winning" then its no wonder you think youre winning this one sided rivalry sitting at an outstanding 3-20.Btw nice "ex TLP" rank.

Oh I find it funny you mentioned me on your dead topic to try and bait me to bump it instead of staying here and flame me. I don't post on dead clans topics. That's when you know I bullied you l000l.