Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures P2P Prep 3-0 [Declaration Win]

holydreams

To all the people who are saying Foe are only good in P2P a server which nobody cares about; there is a reason that nobody cares about it. It's because Foe has been dominant in p2p for 10 years and there is no competition in it so people just concentrate on a server that they can actually be competitive in (f2p takes a lot less skill so anyone can be competitive in it).

Thanks for prep TLP, had fun.

Both servers requires some sort of skill but i believe F2P is better which is why F2P is the most active scene in the game rn. Even though it should be balanced like it used to be but alot of these leaderships can't take a loss or prep someone better than them.

OT: Grats on your win again.

Both servers requires some sort of skill but i believe F2P is better which is why F2P is the most active scene in the game rn. Even though it should be balanced like it used to be but alot of these leaderships can't take a loss or prep someone better than them.

OT: Grats on your win again.

How is f2p better it requires far less skill and these "pure clans" ruined it by getting 30 def because they can't tank.

ur a fucking new bundle of twigs that's why, you can ask people from ct version 1 2007-2010

You're* and nah I've played since 2006, not really new. Gz on your Elite in AAO btw l0l stay irrelevant

How is f2p better it requires far less skill and these "pure clans" ruined it by getting 30 def because they can't tank.

foe did the same when turmoil came out lol. I don't see why you guys bitch about def when you're the only clan who doesn't allow them (which you did in other versions). If F2P required no skill then clans like sup fi even you guys should easily best TLP since it requires less skill as you said. I remember when you reopened again fighting everyone in every server mostly F2P and destroying them (they had 30def too back then). You say that cause your quality has dropped so far down in F2P.

foe did the same when turmoil came out lol. I don't see why you guys bitch about def when you're the only clan who doesn't allow them (which you did in other versions). If F2P required no skill then clans like sup fi even you guys should easily best TLP since it requires less skill as you said. I remember when you reopened again fighting everyone in every server mostly F2P and destroying them (they 30def too back then). You say that cause you quality has dropped so far down in F2P.

You can hardly do any damage on 30 defence. The defence bonus is ridic with adamant. All you have to do is click some pizzas and have 30 def. It doesn't get better when clans bring mains to F2P either. It's a cancer server.

foe did the same when turmoil came out lol. I don't see why you guys bitch about def when you're the only clan who doesn't allow them (which you did in other versions). If F2P required no skill then clans like sup fi even you guys should easily best TLP since it requires less skill as you said. I remember when you reopened again fighting everyone in every server mostly F2P and destroying them (they had 30def too back then). You say that cause your quality has dropped so far down in F2P.

Then why did you need 30-39 def to compete in either server lmfao? I know kids like you will repeat whatever your leaders say like a broken record but every person with any form of activity up in their skulls will realize you guys need synthetic advantages purely because you are brown sticky stuff matched as shown countless and countless of times (20-3 etc.)

Only reason why kids pretend F2P is important nowadays is because they can't compete with FOE in P2P

You can hardly do any damage on 30 defence. The defence bonus is ridic with adamant. All you have to do is click some pizzas and have 30 def. It doesn't get better when clans bring mains to F2P either. It's a cancer server.

you're talking about wildy. I'm talking about preps where both clans have no mains and to wear monk robes. Exclude the wildy cause when foe was #1 they clapped 30def clans easily