Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures P2P Prep 3-0 [Declaration Win]

holydreams

Its been a few years and you're still mentally deluded, you proceed to complain about brown sticky stuff talking when in comparison foe is by far the most respectable towards any clan.

Not to forget you're brown sticky stuff talking a clan while complaining about brown sticky stuff talking. Not sure if your brain works slow but thats pretty fukin cauliflower.

foe has been pulling 80's, tlp has been pulling 60's and has to lie about opts to win some brown sticky stuffty sharkbrew awards. 

foe is actually 20-3 so I don't know if you got hit in the head with a brick but this isn't just 1 prep lmfao.\

foe = 1-25 defence mainly 1 defence. TLP is 90% 30+ def and openly admits taking mains and asking main clans to help them out.

And last but not least, tlp had a prep last week maybe you got the 3 weeks from when you started learning english because its disgustingly broken. 

Back to the sewers you came from weasel.

''It's been a few years and you re still mentally deluded'' Do I know you? If your name is really the same person as Pepsi then facepalm. (Last time I replied to your status saying ''I am not pepsi if you believe that then you're a broccoli''

Alright, let me make this clear. I don't mind brown sticky stuff talking, but if a clan is clearly worse then the other clan (In this example FOE is worse then TLP) and you still brown sticky stuff talk, then you clearly need some sort of a boost to cheer your clan up. FOE has been pulling 80s? When? On your last anniversary? Your clan has been irrelevant on every saturday trip and your last succesful trip on sunday was last weekend on your anni. Congratz. Btw, TLP pulls 80s consistently. The fact that you are saying that your clan is 20-3 and you refuse to prep TLP is fucking hilarious. It takes a declaration to prep your clan? You are so comfortable about your clan yet TLP needs to declare. FOE mainly 1 def? At weekend trips FOE does anything to get 25 def people otherwise they'll never be able to compete. Do not call yourself a ''real'' pure clan if you bring 20 def people. If you are going to be a ''real'' pure clan, only bring one def. Stay brown sticky stuff moron lol.

I wouldn't obviously because TLP has all the right to flame clans since they're #1. #1 f2p matched, #1 on weekends. The fact that your clan gets a boner after 3-0'ing a clan says enough.

How the fuck are they #1 f2p matched if they lost to EOP and has yet to get their win back? And lmfa000 at "#1 weekends" when they posted a brown sticky stuff topic on Sunday about their trip. You really are deluded and believe whatever your ranks tell you.

F2P preps is all that they have left and it won't be long until they lose that too. Enjoy it while it lasts because you clearly can't compete in P2P even with over half your ml with 30+ def l000l.

it will be another 2-3 months before foc accepts another one of these

oh ye and they prob won't hold a single f2p event aside from f2p saturdays during that whole span

grats on winning though

Doom is ded lmfao go train more 30 def like tlp it worked out great for them

''It's been a few years and you re still mentally deluded'' Do I know you? If your name is really the same person as Pepsi then facepalm. (Last time I replied to your status saying ''I am not pepsi if you believe that then you're a broccoli''

Alright, let me make this clear. I don't mind brown sticky stuff talking, but if a clan is clearly worse then the other clan (In this example FOE is worse then TLP) and you still brown sticky stuff talk, then you clearly need some sort of a boost to cheer your clan up. FOE has been pulling 80s? When? On your last anniversary? Your clan has been irrelevant on every saturday trip and your last succesful trip on sunday was last weekend on your anni. Congratz. Btw, TLP pulls 80s consistently. The fact that you are saying that your clan is 20-3 and you refuse to prep TLP is fucking hilarious. It takes a declaration to prep your clan? You are so comfortable about your clan yet TLP needs to declare. FOE mainly 1 def? At weekend trips FOE does anything to get 25 def people otherwise they'll never be able to compete. Do not call yourself a ''real'' pure clan if you bring 20 def people. If you are going to be a ''real'' pure clan, only bring one def. Stay brown sticky stuff moron lol.

You declared on us and didn't even pull min lmfao

Ngl was devastated to hear we lost lol but reading these comments about TLP being irrelevant? Lool we all know they gave you a rough couple of months (teamed with sv aswell) etc. But anyways I'd say you're easily #1 matched in P2P, gj on the win. Should setup a F2P prep since all the events you've recieved from TLP are in your favour.

To all the people who are saying Foe are only good in P2P a server which nobody cares about; there is a reason that nobody cares about it. It's because Foe has been dominant in p2p for 10 years and there is no competition in it so people just concentrate on a server that they can actually be competitive in (f2p takes a lot less skill so anyone can be competitive in it).

Thanks for prep TLP, had fun.

To all the people who are saying Foe are only good in P2P a server which nobody cares about; there is a reason that nobody cares about it. It's because Foe has been dominant in p2p for 10 years and there is no competition in it so people just concentrate on a server that they can actually be competitive in (f2p takes a lot less skill so anyone can be competitive in it).

Thanks for prep TLP, had fun.

it's ok lol, foe is still in the top 2 f2p of all time