Who will be the next clan to face EoP for the F2P matched belt

Andy

????  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the next clan to try and take on EoP for #1 matched?

So as everyone is well aware but some people like to try and forget the facts. EoP has become simply the most dominant f2p force on runescape, holding a record of 8-0 this month. Beating every half decent clan convincingly they have cemented their dominance for all to see. I'm happy about this fight but I do worry about one thing, competition...

A game is only fun when an individual is challenged, when there is no challenge the game becomes boring. I worry for the rest of the community to be able to match the clear superiority EoP currently brings. Let's take a look at some other clans recent performances. TLP used to be considered the #1 f2p matched clan. They narrowly lost to EoP in the closest f2p prep I've seen in a long time, since then however due to inner clan turmoil a select group of people decided to leave TLP. Yesterday they lost a f2p prep to Fi, granted it was 30 def cap I believe that to be no excuse, maybe they can rebuild their current quality conundrum, in time...

A couple months ago, Redemption clearly was the worst matched clan in the scene. They had a dismal record and I don't think anybody expected much. Since then however they have somehow made a dramatic change. Picking up wins against fatality 3-0 and Doom 2-1, they've turned their successes around in stupendous fashion. They did lose to EoP however that is only to be expected. Going forward I hope they manage to continue working on their quality as they could definitely be a possible contender for the title.

We now take a look at Fo, how do we start... It's very plausible to say Fo has never been fully dedicated to the f2p scene, a mixture of lacking rank interest to succeed and prosper cock-tailed with a lower f2p quality threshold in terms of its members, one wonders how high the ceiling is in f2p for this clan. Nobody doubts Fo has a knack for P2P, they clearly are still the #1 matched P2P clan, with EoP right behind them, however this topic is all about f2p. With a pretty demoralizing 3-0 slaughter against EoP, then somehow losing 2-1 against Fi, they will need to pull something out of the bag to be a dominant clan wars force once again. 

Fi have been very middle of the pack when it comes to f2p matched, beating fo 2-1 yet being completely dismantled with ease against RD in a clean 3-0, the most one sided prep fight of the whole year. They did manage to beat TLP for the first time in 300 days in a 30 def cap prep, however I feel as though TLP's own inner clan troubles played a factor in that upset. Do I see them improving enough to take on the #1 f2p matched clan EoP? I'm skeptical, they would have to show clear superiority over clans who currently reside over them, aka RD. 

Supremacy/Doom/CP will continue to 2-1/1-2 middle of the pack clans, however I don't expect much at the moment.

My unbiased perspective on the current F2P prep ladder

1. EoP (+0) - No change at the top

2. RD   (-6) - Magnificent climb up the ladder this past month

3. TLP  (+1) - Will need to see an improvement

4. Fi     ( -1) - Would like to see a 1 def cap prep vs TLP to decide the current #3

5. Fo    (+2) - Lack of initiative to go further

6. Doom (+1) - ?

7. Sup (+1) - ?

8. CP (+1) - ?

eop only has this f2p hype bc you beat tlp in a prep with sv camping 4-5 kids with booters all 3 rounds

and foe is only brown sticky stuff in f2p because their rank structure thinks its more important to stay below 30 def than to actually give their members action in more than one server lol im sure they would not be complete ass if their ranks weren't fuckin pussies

oh so eop is better matched than tlp? idk if were playing the same game lol. Last time i checked tlp is the #1 f2p matched clan.

When did you last check? Last time we prepped TLP we won :P

come again

eop only has this f2p hype bc you beat tlp in a prep with sv camping 4-5 kids with booters all 3 rounds

and foe is only brown sticky stuff in f2p because their rank structure thinks its more important to stay below 30 def than to actually give their members action in more than one server lol im sure they would not be complete ass if their ranks weren't fuckin pussies

Nice opinion mr cole of TLP, I thank you for your input

I hope for another prep vs TLP soon, you could have a chance of taking the belt off us guys

Fo, I'd have to agree, their leaders do hinder their performance.

When did you last check? Last time we prepped TLP we won :P

come again

so you believe beating tlp once means you took #1 f2p matched? haha you're a funny guy. Fi didn't even have that mindset when we beat tlp. I still believe tlp is the #1 matched, only way anyone can take that from them is to beat them constantly, not once every few months. 

so you believe beating tlp once means you took #1 f2p matched? haha you're a funny guy. Fi didn't even have that mindset when we beat tlp. I still believe tlp is the #1 matched, only way anyone can take that from them is to beat them constantly, not once every few months. 

this @@ndYa wins for the first time in 5 months a f2p prep vs tlp and now they think they are #1 lmfa0000

lets prep again eopbrown sticky stuffters 

Ofcourse you didnt have that mindset - It had been almost A WHOLE YEAR since you last beat TLP in a prep lol.

And even then --- From what i heard, TLP had a few retards who left cc to make them lose this prep. - Which makes your little 2-1 win questionable at best lol.

Not sure why TLP hasnt disputed it yet.

Ofc you didn't have the mindset when it's your first win against them in 300 days, we do have that mindset because we've beaten them the past 3 times

Sorry bro but I can see you're a bit salty given EoP's recent success.

I agree RD is the best

FI can't beat TLP fair, had to get people to leave cc lmao!

I didn't know about that, this certainly changes things...

Idk but im kinda glad FI beat TLP yesterday because now that means FI might have the morale high enough to step into the wildy next weekend only to get dicked by 70+ EoP. If FI lost yesterday i'm afraid that would have meant a 25-30 pull next weekend and they would have just cancelled/went clan wars/did inners or something.

Ofcourse you didnt have that mindset - It had been almost A WHOLE YEAR since you last beat TLP in a prep lol.

And even then --- From what i heard, TLP had a few retards who left cc to make them lose this prep. - Which makes your little 2-1 win questionable at best lol.

Not sure why TLP hasnt disputed it yet.

Only vibe im getting from you is that you're a little butthurt that fatality was able to take on tlp in a 50v50 prep. Honestly you guys are making it even more of a bigger deal, which is only giving fatality more attention. Just be honest, it makes you sick to the stomach to see fi beating tlp in a 50v50 prep that everyone is probably going to forget about next week lol.