Teamspeak3 - hosting / setup

Brew

I recently set my own Teamspeak up and after a lot researching and learning, I've finally mastered TS3 I can create a fully functioning teamspeak with ranks and all permissions perfectly setup to run smoothly. I also do the graphics for the ranks to your needs.

Hit me up if you need a teamspeak hosting or even setting up. 

If you wish to see mine before letting me work, just let me know, we'll sort something.

9c126817fe819fcb105801dac7170723.png

Gl, but you'll find it hard to find people wanting to give full access to their Teamspeak.

Yes, but technically he can export permission files and you can import them into your own TeamSpeak via a server management tool, such as YaTQA

Which would not require anyone to give him permission, but instead he could setup the permissions on a seperate ts and simply give you the appropriate files. 

I've done it before a year or so ago, not sure if it still works though.  You might be still able to import or export permissions directly through the ts client, not sure. 

*HUGE caution to anyone using a server management tool, in the wrong hands it can be very dangerous. Especially ip addresses.*

Gl, but you'll find it hard to find people wanting to give full access to their Teamspeak.

Very true but I can tell them away to give me access to edit their teamspeak without giving me access to IP's or sensitive information.

Which I'd talk them through prior to creating/setting up.

Yes, but technically he can export permission files and you can import them into your own TeamSpeak via a server management tool, such as YaTQA

Which would not require anyone to give him permission, but instead he could setup the permissions on a seperate ts and simply give you the appropriate files. 

I've done it before a year or so ago, not sure if it still works though. 

*HUGE caution to anyone using a server management tool, in the wrong hands it can be very dangerous. Especially ip addresses.***

I've done it before a year or so ago, not sure if it still works though.  You might be still able to import or export permissions directly through the ts client, not sure. 

*HUGE caution to anyone using a server management tool, in the wrong hands it can be very dangerous. Especially ip addresses.*

They can create a private rank for a server editor to have access to things I only need so example

3892b5a4783366fb3c8c9d31d00b35ef.png

would not be granted.

They can create a private rank for a server editor to have access to things I only need so example

3892b5a4783366fb3c8c9d31d00b35ef.png

would not be granted.

Yeah but anyone looking to buy this service from you, might not be familiar with that in the first place. 

Yeah but anyone looking to buy this service from you, might not be familiar with that in the first place. 

I'd make sure I'd explain in great detail of what I was doing and the process I was going through, I could even set it up via Join.me/Teamviewer or other screen control programs.

Like I say I've never actually done anyone elses but I'm capable of it, I'm sure I'll find a way to do it safely obviously, I'd never take anyone's IP or sensitive information but like I wouldn't trust anyone myself, you can't trust anyone anymore these days.

True. A lot of hosts these days limit serveryquery access though, unless you plan on hosting it yourself (expensive as fuck to get a license). There's ways past it but it's tedious and annoying. Better just figuring it out yourself. TS isn't all that hard to setup to begin with anyway.

True. A lot of hosts these days limit serveryquery access though, unless you plan on hosting it yourself (expensive as fuck to get a license). There's ways past it but it's tedious and annoying. Better just figuring it out yourself. TS isn't all that hard to setup to begin with anyway.

Agreed but to some people that don't know anything about teamspeak setup it can be abit of a headache, trust me I know! 

With the license I'll need to look into that I can gather it been alot of money but it may be worth it if I get alot of interest. who knows.

I'd rather just setup for now to get some vouches ect.. 

Agreed but to some people that don't know anything about teamspeak setup it can be abit of a headache, trust me I know! 

With the license I'll need to look into that I can gather it been alot of money but it may be worth it if I get alot of interest. who knows.

I'd rather just setup for now to get some vouches ect.. 

Best of luck. I won't vouch for you since I have no idea who you are, but I'm sure you'll find someone :)

You hacked two kids for 40 defence and took like 120m, I wouldn't trust you to wipe my ass

Stop been so salty and making brown sticky stuffty rumors up, no one believes them, we know you miss me at cd so you get mad. I have better things to do with my time then 'HACK' on a game like this.. I'm not that pathetic. Like I left CD on good terms as I thought and you got all salty and started ddosing our website threatening to hack me, people said you was paying for a fucking bounty on my account, like if thats true jesus! 

Just play the fucking kids game mate and stop been so childish..

Gl friend but majority of ranks now-a-days know how 2 set up a teamspeak and get proper hosting etc. It's actually extremely easy to learn how to set 1 up via youtube or something. 

You hacked two kids for 40 defence and took like 120m, I wouldn't trust you to wipe my ass

@@Brew not sure what he's talking about but if you're looking for a service to grow you need to clear your name of anything that can damage your service.