4 months undefeated

White Kid

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan will be the first clan to pwn AAO?

• AAO are too good bro
    • Olympus
    • Critical Damage
    • Rage
    • Apex (lmfao)
    • Ruin
    • Imperial

Didn't you get kicked from Doom for being the clan downie?

haven't you lead the worst clan in the community for the past year sitting there slaving hour after hour day after day and u still suck

p.s. i like the "its a minigame" excuse for having bad quality its my favorite excuse

haven't you lead the worst clan in the community for the past year sitting there slaving hour after hour day after day and u still suck

p.s. i like the "its a minigame" excuse for having bad quality its my favorite excuse

don't you sit there hour after hour day after day scratching your head on the reason why your dick doesn't work?

I agree we give CP the dick in every prep we do they stopped prepping us

Your clan is dying whlist CP has been open 10 years strong if you want to talk about history we'll talk. Oh wait doom is brown sticky stuff irelevant clan lmfao go back to lpc you failed hpc kid

I broke you to the point where you were literally accepting the fact I was bullying you in teamspeak l0l

C'mon TBR you haven't told us why you don't like clan wars or why Doom always got free wins from you when we declared!

btw doom is the reason you dropped from ~170-~40 in 1 day

Both your clans are brown sticky stuff op is just bad 30 def kids in mpc scene lmfao brown sticky stuffty prep record 

Doom is irrelevant CP open 10 years strong you failed Hpc go back to lpc lmfao youre just another brown sticky stuff clan like slaughter who got hyped winning a few preps and now look dead lmfao how many preps have doom won f2p and p2p in hpc again? stay brown sticky stuff kid close before I end you

LMFAO MY MAN JUST SAID THIS TO A TLP RANK

You know I was trolling I'm in Vr and theres tlp in my mpc clan aswell im clearly aware of the situation fool its all love

OH damn a Eop member how was the beating on the weekend lmfao +30 along with +20 rot still loses to CP l0l