[C]haos vs [B]loody [V]ag 3-0

Togo

Didn't they cancel their Sunday trip?

Also

Didn't we spend 2 hours bricking you out of the wilderness?

Thought so.

hit me up if u wana prep btw u guys have been dodging us for a month now lmoa

We pulled 55. What BV pulled had nothing to do with us, you decided to try and fight us both at the same time and got bricked. That your prerogative though...

25 minutes? We had to delay our mass by an hour because you bundle of twigsgots tooke so long to go out. Godbless.

We were the ones that had to contact you directly telling you to hit us after sitting up in multi for 15 minutes... Because you refused to move from ss.

Stay irrelevant, boyo.

delay your mass? That not my fault your clan decided to wait for POP

stay irrelevant? we are the only relevant lpc who fights clans 2v1.

contact us? we already knew where your loc was due to your crappy ranks who ran random cc's but i guess you thought bv ended hiding north waiting for a free hit. Not like that stopped us from bringing the action

prep?

I love how he shows a mini and proud of it! which was 2-1 btw not 3-0 misleading again :D and ignores the 3-0 prep we did just after :D

Bv #1! 

i hate how bv shows how scared they are in a prep vs POP... this 12v12 mini shows true quality so idk what your on about

I love how he shows a mini and proud of it! which was 2-1 btw not 3-0 misleading again :D and ignores the 3-0 prep we did just after :D

Bv #1! 

lmao brown sticky stuff clan hissin gona close again

@@Togo we dont off tell Laws to go beg someone else to spare his clan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CiZy_z6ZRM

lol, you just made yourself look cauliflower by uploading that l0l0l wasnt asking you spare nothing like i said do your action in the wildy and quit all the ddosing and cheating brown sticky stuff and maybe you wont get bullied:)

lol, you just made yourself look cauliflower by uploading that l0l0l wasnt asking you spare nothing like i said do your action in the wildy and quit all the ddosing and cheating brown sticky stuff and maybe you wont get bullied:)

You called your own HC an inactive broccoli...

Cheating? Bullied? We're winning the rivalry so far, m9. Can't handle the heat? Get the fuck out of my kitchen.

Blame Togo.

You called your own HC an inactive broccoli...

Cheating? Bullied? We're winning the rivalry so far, m9. Can't handle the heat? Get the fuck out of my kitchen.

Blame Togo.

yo hows unity lmao

very few clans open and close on the same day you must be a real fuck up for that to happen  wahahhahaha