The Cancer From The Pure Scene Shall Be Removed.

Clan Curse

I dunno man, it started with this cauliflower Coc Is Roc bullbrown sticky stuff and jagex cup accepting 30 def, it all went dont hill from there.

Im waiting for hpcs to just go rune pure/main, maybe there will be some place for real pures then

blame the last mains and eruption of mains, and maindemption. oh brown sticky stuff and i almost forgot corrupt mains 

Lpc's are 50/60 combat with 20 def and up.

Mpc's are 90 combat with 20 def and up.

HPC's are 100 combat over with 20 def and up

Keep living in your pipe dream. This situation is unfixable. All of you are too dumb and incompetent to provide an environment with less defence.

And you will fail to kill TLP, like all those that came before you, and those that will come after.

CP has pretty much been a main clan since 2010 so I assume you're talking about them lmao. They've had kids with 99 def in addy attending their trips since LT Sam was in diapers.

a eop member talking about mains lmfao man you do realize eop was the first pure clan to ever bring mains to trips in 2k10? ()not to mention you were allied with phalanx) or how tf would you be relevant lmao no brown sticky stuff you guys are the worst matched clan of all time lmao (0-32 and 0-19).

wake up jonty lmao.