[I]mperial Sunday Unofficial F2P Trip Ft. Demoralizing AAO Day 2

Zeke & Friends

HOLY brown sticky stuff TGG IS BACK!?

We also found out that Pandemic (mid level main clan) was helping out AAO as well l0000000l.

Killed some of their returners in p2p. Felt real guud @@Control Pker

so was that brown sticky stuff nemesis zerk clan lmfao they pulled 20 zerks only haha @

mfw when aao claim to have leaks but couldn't tell when we were coming

so was that brown sticky stuff nemesis zerk clan lmfao they pulled 20 zerks only haha @

Am I missing something? We were at single strip and knew you were about to log on us with 30+ mains hence single? Then we were at edge bridge? When didn't we know where you were at? I know you want to make yesterdays trip more glorious then it was but the truth is we both wasted time but aao came out on top in the single pking challenge you presented us with.

You got that 100% right bud :)

They barely have rune pures / range tanks btw, they just a med level clan acting they're a RP / RT clan :P

Am I missing something? We were at single strip and knew you were about to log on us with 30+ mains hence single? Then we were at edge bridge? When didn't we know where you were at? I know you want to make yesterdays trip more glorious then it was but the truth is we both wasted time but aao came out on top in the single pking challenge you presented us with.

LMFAO

got a video clearing you 5 times skid