Sudden Death Sunday: We Played Runescape

Jail`

b66c0ec81d600408d76c3eeed57023bd.gif

We Pulled 50 today, we got in some fun clusters, we shot arrows at alot of pink and blue caped clans. No yellow capes were scene on the battlefield today. Enjoy my topic! THERE IS NO PROPAGANDA IN THIS TOPIC

The first fight of the day happened vs Rage, pink clan had about +6 on us at the rush, we held that brown sticky stuff down like Donkey kong until olympus came in like a wrecking ball with 80 kids in blue and green armor! @ u guys shud spray paint ur armor a diff color plz

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27139-1390231468-0.

OP didnt know that we told rage to team on crash expecting Olympus to crash...so we ran back @ them east with our bows of justice reigning arrows on top of their adamant 4heads...

300-arrows-o_zps4d1dc736.gif

After pushing Olympus east strike team appeared@! We took our direction towards them as olympus went towards chaos altar..Strike team got that work pretty quick as they werent expecting the quick 360 brown sticky stuff was gucci

GJohx.gif

After that fun tussle we hit a cluster between Cd/Rage 2x, once between south graves and p13s and the other around chaos altar. We were positioned very well between both clans and shot some more adamant arrows at them until their hp was no longer green. We ended up having the most opts as the fight got in the 30s before olympus crashed, we performed a harry potter spell which made us log out w/o losing anyone after the fight got crashed, Rage/cd u shud be better wizards next time!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10006-1380055681-6_

We ended our trip fighting rage...this fight was a dissapointment i think we brought raw food or forgot food was on l0l rage took adv of that and we were all heart broken:(

giphy.gif

Overall was a fun trip, lots of action. Hope you all enjoyed this topic, i put alot of work into it plz no flame this is a flame free topic if u flame i kik u k mate? okay gf nerd

giphy.gif