F2P Prep | Apex vs Olympus | 3-0

Old Nox

we sat 5 people to you 

30 min prep at 1 am 

You basically beat the bawss squad in a prep gj apex, just don't lie on your topic, and how about you prep me tomorrow 6 est @@Old Nox

dont get mad you lost. take it like a champ and move on..

Grats apex

Prep us with a decent cap or keep getting brown sticky stuff on in the wild. Simple.

Inb4 2years in the Mpc scene, lmfao!

Prep us and don't bring any 100s lmao

Decent cap? That's the best cap you can get? 

Getting brown sticky stuff on in the wild?? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

4v1 NP team more and get fucked by the blue penises more bundle of twigsgot.

Rage + CD + SD + ST can't handle us. Clearly you were blind on last weekends trips. We dicked u so hard

Decent cap? That's the best cap you can get?

Getting brown sticky stuff on in the wild?? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

4v1 NP team more and get fucked by the blue penises more bundle of twigsgot.

Rage + CD + SD + ST can't handle us. Clearly you were blind on last weekends trips. We dicked u so hard

Lmfao op went from 80 to 40 last weekend . Why? because theyre Hpc invites could hang around long enough lmao. I'll see u kids this weekend.

Also, I love bumping this topic, let everyone see how bad your clan is, lmfao!

1 1/2 years in the Mpc scene and you want to talk brown sticky stuff to a clan that's been in the scene for 2months? Fuck outta here with your bullbrown sticky stuff. Last prep olympus beat us 2-1 with last round remaining with like 7 I believe? Without your Hpc invites and wave of kids in addy, you guys are horrible. PM @@Niblet @@HulaHoopN or @@Lenin for a prep with a decent cap or gtfo here.

OT: Gj apex, looked easy.

you fucking broccoli prep me i've been begging rage to prep me for 2 weeks @datassd0e 

nut up and fucking prep stop talking brown sticky stuff thinking you're cute and show up and prep, I HAVE ONLY ASKED ABOUT 12332 TIMES IN 2 WEEKS

you fucking broccoli prep me i've been begging rage to prep me for 2 weeks @datassd0e

nut up and fucking prep stop talking brown sticky stuff thinking you're cute and show up and prep, I HAVE ONLY ASKED ABOUT 12332 TIMES IN 2 WEEKS

Did I not say prep us with a legit cap? Or are u cauliflower?

you fucking broccoli prep me i've been begging rage to prep me for 2 weeks @@Datassd0e 

@@Bama Hick

Don't talk to @@Datassd0e, he's just some useless, irrelevant elder that never did anything for the clan, he can't even set up preps for Rage, lmfa0.

@@Bama Hick

Don't talk to @@Datassd0e, he's just some useless, irrelevant elder that never did anything for the clan, he can't even set up preps for Rage, lmfa0.

I stepped down to elder cause of my inactivity. But it seems like niblet's doing a good job slamming you kids on weekends and midweeks without my help.

Obviously as I'm not a rank anymore I won't set up preps without discussing it with my ranks.

You pussies claim to beg for preps but u haven't sent us a PM once lmfao.

Fuck outta here with your brown sticky stuff propaganda.

Keep bumping this topic btw, only shows how brown sticky stuff u guys are

@@Bama Hick

@@Godly

• 2 weeks later...