fatality vs Final Ownage Elite - [2-1] 16/04/2016

lex bruv

laJsy6M.png

Shouldn't you go "smoke a cig for 5 minutes" and come back to 50 def? LMFAO. Either you are autistic or were trying to act e-cool pretending like your in middle school and smoke LMFAO

LMFAO this is sooo accurate

Just glad I have a life, and real life obligations. Unlike you, you attend every event and weekup at 7 A.M. to attend events... what are you doing with your life?

Shouldn't you go "smoke a cig for 5 minutes" and come back to 50 def? LMFAO. Either you are autistic or were trying to act e-cool pretending like your in middle school and smoke LMFAO

Just glad I have a life, and real life obligations. Unlike you, you attend every event and weekup at 7 A.M. to attend events... what are you doing with your life?

Paddy, You're trying to tell me I don't have a life when you work a dead end job 9-5 5 days a week just to put your whole paycheck into RS then continue to go stake it, you sir are a broccoli. 

BTW I know you didn't attend any thing school-related (I can tell by your kindergarten level grammar) so you wouldn't know what time school starts but its definitely not 7am. You claim im a brown sticky stuff member but then go ahead and say I attend every event, are you a broccoli? SMH

You really are easy tomato lmfao