[B]loody [V]ikingz PCL Adventures ft No Other LPC Clans

HoboLivesOnSharkbrew

oDHZZzr.png

Bloody Vikingz went out in the wilderness today with 23, had a quick set of 15 v 15 inners before PCL, and then hopped our happy asses to W326 Clan Wars to enter in the bloodbath.

Shoutouts;

PoP for not not showing up. Stay brown sticky stuff, and join BV for some action.
Devotion for not showing up,being a weekend masser clan, and bringing zerk clans to LPC trips. Stay brown sticky stuff. 

BV courageously took on Rage, AAO, and OP. We managed to leave clan wars today with 2 wins and 3 losses. We were hoping to do better, but for being the only LPC to participate, we are proud of our accomplishments. Where was the so called #1 LPC PoP?!?! Our members are quality, and BV as a whole has a lot to offer to the pure community. Can't wait for an LPC clan to open that can truly challenge us and push us to become even better!!!! Just wait MPC scene, BV will be there in a jiff (but not too soon.)

(P.S. We also had a round with FOE {WHAT?!?! HPC VS LPC?!?!?!}. That was fun. I'm not putting the opt count in but we did manage to kill errmmm... a few of them. Thanks for the fight guys :D)

Thank you for the fights AAO, OP, RAGE, and FOE.

BV vs OP

Round 1
BV Starting:37
OP Starting:36

BV Ending:0
OP Ending:31

Round 2
BV Starting:39
OP Starting: 35

BV Ending:0
OP Ending:26

BV vs Rage

BV Starting:39
Rage Starting:31

BV Ending:23
Rage Ending:0

BV vs AAO

Round 1

BV Starting: 39
AAO Starting: 31

BV Ending: 0
AAO Ending: 22-25?

Round 2

BV Starting: 39
AAO Starting: 31

BV Ending: 27
AAO Ending: 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYxHoB-nG7o&ab_channel=MAKAVELIRS
Makaveli POV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T35CAZ8ZIF8&ab_channel=IceeyBrahh
Iceey POV

tKShJcB.png

u3WXQbN.png

CuZ19bb.png

Even a blind squirrel can find an acorn once in a while ~Sikh 2016 (LOL)

All your wins you outpulled the opposition clan by almost double digits, I hope you guys aren't actually proud about this.

& We have more on TS/CC/Forums then you guys any day of the week during peak times 

#1 LPC , the only LPC that matched MPCS! amazing job Vikingz!

you guys have been LPC for almost two years now, move up already

All your wins you outpulled the opposition clan by almost double digits, I hope you guys aren't actually proud about this.

& We have more on TS/CC/Forums then you guys any day of the week during peak times 

You got a big mouth

39/2 = 19.5 which isn't even close to 31

Where was dv?? Dude aka the guy who got kicked from his own clan lmfao nice irl ashin

Why do you even embarrass your self like that? :S I guess post counts are important?