TLP's #1 F2P Saturday | The Return of The Kings | 4/16/16

Tyendinaga

it shouldnt be - considering the odds were in your favour lol.

you outpulled us + you had "tea book" cc in your capes helpin you out lol (its a f2p masser cc of zerks and pures btw)

drop capes? we're still in the same world the fight was at... you do realize that there was a brown sticky stuff ton of looters and they sometimes pick up the bones?

OT: gj on your trip, wish brown sticky stuff clans didnt interfere and aid you though.

heard u had "coffee novel" cc in your capes, it's a masser f2p main cc of mains btw

heard u had "coffee novel" cc in your capes, it's a masser f2p main cc of mains btw

You can say whatever you want, but i can prove that "tea book" cc is actually real (they also use same capes as TLP)

Ive pked with those kids and i know their names - Yesterday those same kids were in that fight lol...

You can say whatever you want, but i can prove that "tea book" cc is actually real (they also use same capes as TLP)

Ive pked with those kids and i know their names - Yesterday those same kids were in that fight lol...

i've also pked with the coffee novels and tbh they're stronger than eop themselves

they also invented the team 50 cape

lol