Who will take FI's place?

0ldschooler

but u didnt win a single fight during whole weekend and got bullied by foe and tlp?

amazing topic dude!!!!

Legit nobody likes you, I genuinely have no idea why you even stick around the pure community.

God bless your little retarded bowlcut.  I feel bad for your parents. 

OT Fi is brown sticky stuff and they're trying to hype themselves up so they stop hemorrhaging members LMFAO - brown sticky stuff clan is brown sticky stuff.

Legit nobody likes you, I genuinely have no idea why you even stick around the pure community.

OT Fi is brown sticky stuff and they're trying to hype themselves up so they stop hemorrhaging members LMFAO - brown sticky stuff clan is s

:huh:

Simmer down nerd, u legit spend 15 hours a day online and you're still obsessed with me. 

OT Fi is brown sticky stuff and they're trying to hype themselves up so they stop hemorrhaging members LMFAO - brown sticky stuff clan is brown sticky stuff.

l0l Pony tail cloyde will save their clan

There is always this guy 

:facepalm: