Vitality vs Lithuanian Pures F2P Prep | 2-1

Core

It was set up as a prep and any clan that would have won this would have posted it as a prep.

I wouldn't, only because the lowest pull for a prep is 20v20

we pulled 17 and then had 19 by round two you didnt have to drop but ty for the action

I see how it goes, in this case, next time we won't, thought we'd be nice this time, but it seems like you don't appreciate it :)

I see how it goes, in this case, next time we won't, thought we'd be nice this time, but it seems like you don't appreciate it :)

I can't speak for aaron(as he wasn't even there commenting like a twit) but our prep vs striketeam was counted as a prep so we counted this as a prep. Much respect to you guys for dropping to us and hope to have more clean action vs you in the future.

No lol honestly i respect you all for dropping we had a 25vs25 prep vs envy and they did it 25v19 lol, 

Really you thought prepping us would be a free win because weve never won a prep since we opened like 9months ago, dropped because you thought it would be an easy win and wanted to win the way any clan should (matched) lost and are now making excuses for it.

No lol honestly i respect you all for dropping we had a 25vs25 prep vs envy and they did it 25v19 lol, 

Really you thought prepping us would be a free win because weve never won a prep since we opened like 9months ago, dropped because you thought it would be an easy win and wanted to win the way any clan should (matched) lost and are now making excuses for it.

lol when I was leading VT you guys were 4-2 in preps -.-