Olympus Action Packed F2P Midweek ft. R/BV/CD

Misfits Public Relations

No but where is the rest of this fight? the next hour that 60's smacked you? why you cut it off? your ashamed of it?

here watch it here ill help you

min 19:00 

1. "60s". I'm 90 combat and I saw so much red and yellow I legitimately thought you guys had trained up and were going MPC now, I didn't realize you were still considered an lpc till I saw your topic. That's not even flame that's what I actually thought :P

2. You got bodied trying to fight us 1v1, that part that @ pointed out in the video that you just completely dismissed. With rage/cd randoms showing up in your capes as well as a broccoli main unit literally following our callers around like a conga line you STILL couldn't clear us. When you finally had a decent opts advantage on us, we pulled it north to meet returners and instead of following and pushing your advantage you peaced the fuck out, so you can blame your leadership for not following up. That ending pic we took was taken shortly after you ended your vid, when you logged to random worlds rather than continuing the fight.

1. "60s". I'm 90 combat and I saw so much red and yellow I legitimately thought you guys had trained up and were going MPC now, I didn't realize you were still considered an lpc till I saw your topic. That's not even flame that's what I actually thought :P

2. You got bodied trying to fight us 1v1, that part that @ pointed out in the video that you just completely dismissed. With rage/cd randoms showing up in your capes as well as a broccoli main unit literally following our callers around like a conga line you STILL couldn't clear us. When you finally had a decent opts advantage on us, we pulled it north to meet returners and instead of following and pushing your advantage you peaced the fuck out, so you can blame your leadership for not following up. That ending pic we took was taken shortly after you ended your vid, when you logged to random worlds rather than continuing the fight.

Hmm...I like you,

Ok. 

1- we had 40 in our clan ( and I say out clan we had no CD/RAge invites.. the Rage members that were with us are members in our clan and came on their LPC, if you had people ragging you from CD check your clan for leaks) atleast 30 of those where 60s... recheck the vid you will see.

2-you had 10 in game...we beleive for an LPC vs an MPC that was a clear when you ran to singles with 10?

3-please dont mention mains... we don't have mains with us.. you had 10..it's in the vid...if you had mains on you again check your leaks

4- thank you for the fight

Hmm...I like you,

Ok. 

1- we had 40 in our clan ( and I say out clan we had no CD/RAge invites.. the Rage members that were with us are members in our clan and came on their LPC, if you had people ragging you from CD check your clan for leaks) atleast 30 of those where 60s... recheck the vid you will see.

2-you had 10 in game...we beleive for an LPC vs an MPC that was a clear when you ran to singles with 10?

3-please dont mention mains... we don't have mains with us.. you had 10..it's in the vid...if you had mains on you again check your leaks

4- thank you for the fight

you claim to have had 30 60s right? and you also claim we had all the mains.. 

we didnt fight you above 35 wild....

#LOGIC?

you claim to have had 30 60s right? and you also claim we had all the mains.. 

we didnt fight you above 35 wild....

#LOGIC?

we were fighting at bone yard which is 28 wildy which is 60+28 =88 

plus your mains where attacking our 10 lvl 70s and 80s

You're in a clan that spells vikings with a z, and your slogan is 'Hands up, cash out'.  Please tell me again how I'm the 13 y/o here lol

well honestly I don't know anything about your clan to talk about it, since it's irrelevant, the most I know is that you got cleared by LPC's :/ 

well honestly I don't know anything about your clan to talk about it, since it's irrelevant, the most I know is that you got cleared by LPC's :/ 

Maybe you should watch the vids, mate. Every scim push we had against ur brown sticky stuff clan, banged out 5 kids. You must be really slow in the head if you think Bv cleared Op, lol.

Maybe you should watch the vids, mate. Every scim push we had against ur brown sticky stuff clan, banged out 5 kids. You must be really slow in the head if you think Bv cleared Op, lol.

I don't have to watch the vid since I was there and I know what happened, since you where not there ... here watch the vid

skip to min 19 as well if you want, and I love how your so proud that your scim push on lvl 60's would drop them.. lol