Supremacy Dominating F2P Saturday Trip Ft; CP,FI,FOE,TLP + PUNISHING DOOM DAY 3

Dannypool

don't try to pull that 2faced bias brown sticky stuff when you've got doom minions doing the exact same thing. I expected better from you.

everyone's pull was low today even eop. iirc you guys pulled 54 today? keep your mouth shut unless you're saying gz supremacy

speak when spoken to you fking flea bag stfu moron

gratz eop

Maybe, you should've done that to the troll accounts from your own clan when they used to spam :P

I don't know if they double post still, though. prob should have someone else look into it :)

Fun fact, I haven't warned anyone I just informed you if it happens again I will. Also, regardless of what you think my intentions are I don't care for the Doom vs SUP drama lmao

will any of the 3 ranks that are dictator's of doom post on this topic?

Your clan is being ran the wrong way doom members.  Feel free to check out our forums to see what your leadership thinks of you.

Did u say 3 dictators? Idk bout that lol if anything me as an elder has the same say as Ryan

don't try to pull that 2faced bias brown sticky stuff when you've got doom minions doing the exact same thing. I expected better from you.

everyone's pull was low today even eop. iirc you guys pulled 54 today? keep your mouth shut unless you're saying gz supremacy

You realize I don't care for your drama with Doom I treat this the same way as anything else. No1 was warned it was only for caution if the individual did it for a 3rd time

Fun fact, I haven't warned anyone I just informed you if it happens again I will. Also, regardless of what you think my intentions are I don't care for the Doom vs SUP drama lmao

Not that I am looking at your intentions, it doesn't look right for you to do that or anything. I haven't warned any of your guys either only the one two who made fun of someone's personal life. :P. I haven't done anything myself to any of those accounts since I am not even sure they're the same person.