Supremacy Dominating F2P Saturday Trip Ft; CP,FI,FOE,TLP + PUNISHING DOOM DAY 3

Dannypool

Not even tryin to defend doom (zenith lmfao) but how r u sayin they slumped when u went from 80+ to 52

??

that 80+ was not us, we only peaked 70 last f2p trip and 75 on p2p.

Today we hit 62 again, but I agree it was definitely a brown sticky stuff pull from us.

Not even tryin to defend doom (zenith lmfao) but how r u sayin they slumped when u went from 80+ to 52

??

yeah today was a bad day for a lot of clans. majority of clans pulled 60~ but doom was far below par especially considering they're trying to rival SUP

invites only.

You made history "applying for the first time in years" and getting banned before your first official event in front of 60 people lmfao, stay brown sticky stuff 308 bitch.

was low on food/pray at corp hill after fighting 68 v 83 at gap :/ gf tho looked like a good trip

Thanks man, and yeah we figured you guys were out of food and pray by the end of your gap fight. We were freshly stocked up and brown sticky stuff so it was a big disadvantage for you guys, but the fight was still great none the less from both sides imo.

Btw to the person making troll accs double posting sup aftermaths I'm gonna start giving warnings.

Maybe, you should've done that to the troll accounts from your own clan when they used to spam :P

I don't know if they double post still, though. prob should have someone else look into it :) 

Btw to the person making troll accs double posting sup aftermaths I'm gonna start giving warnings.

don't try to pull that 2faced bias brown sticky stuff when you've got doom minions doing the exact same thing. I expected better from you.

pull already dropping 10+

GRATZ EOP

everyone's pull was low today even eop. iirc you guys pulled 54 today? keep your mouth shut unless you're saying gz supremacy

all clanwars clans die lmfao!

Supremacy does win again!

so you basically just admitted that rage(brown sticky stuff clan) closed slaughter(another brown sticky stuff clan)

will any of the 3 ranks that are dictator's of doom post on this topic?

Your clan is being ran the wrong way doom members.  Feel free to check out our forums to see what your leadership thinks of you.

your leadership leads your clan to 8 straight losses to a brand new hpc, dare u to lead them into a 9th and 10th set up a prep in each server, or did too many cd kids join to drop your quality to a worse level than it already was

reject

so you basically just admitted that rage(brown sticky stuff clan) closed slaughter(another brown sticky stuff clan)

your leadership leads your clan to 8 straight losses to a brand new hpc, dare u to lead them into a 9th and 10th set up a prep in each server, or did too many cd kids join to drop your quality to a worse level than it already was

reject

I'm basically saying zenith closed and since zenith closed, doom will close as well.