Why So Soon? (Rage Ass Clappin Saturday)

Duval

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Even with no mains we outpull you and destroy you. We don't bring mains to dick you.

2. Even if it wasn't us, there are a ton of clans out there better than you, Ruin, AAO, Imperial, etc.

1. 4-0 vs Ruin this month

2. 1-0 vs aao this month

3. 2-0 vs apex this month

4. Imperial just opened

5. CD doesn't clan wars prep and last time we fought u got dropped on ur bucket head.

Please shut up and go post on zybez .

Rage is number 1 and there is NOTHING you can do.

2. 1-0 vs aao this month

4. Imperial just opened

5. CD doesn't clan wars prep and last time we fought u got dropped on ur bucket head.

Please shut up and go post on zybez .

Like literally you just kypd him so hard holy brown sticky stuff

2. 1-0 vs aao this month

4. Imperial just opened

1. Clan Wars

2. Clan Wars

3. Clan Wars

4. See the trend here? You are banned from wildy whenever we want to.

5. Imperial is still better than you.

6. We don't do CWA because we can go out in the wildy whenever we want.

7. Yes we can, we can ban you from the wilderness ;)

1. Clan Wars

2. Clan Wars

3. Clan Wars

4. See the trend here? You are banned from wildy whenever we want to.

5. Imperial is still better than you.

6. We don't do CWA because we can go out in the wildy whenever we want.

7. Yes we can, we can ban you from the wilderness ;)

u don't do clanwars bc you can't bring lvl 80 mains. "If you don't got a lvl 80 main make one" shut up already u tofu ass nigga ur main clan is irrelevant in the main scene and pure scene sit down and count sheep or some brown sticky stuff bc rs isnt your game

u don't do clanwars bc you can't bring lvl 80 mains. "If you don't got a lvl 80 main make one" shut up already u tofu ass farmer ur main clan is irrelevant in the main scene and pure scene sit down and count sheep or some brown sticky stuff bc rs isnt your game

Mad as fuck :) When you have a logical answer come back to me.

Mad as fuck :) When you have a logical answer come back to me.

my answer was as logical as logical gets buddy ole pal. Keep relying on mains to keep your brown sticky stuff clan alive. I bet if you subtracted all the mains in your "wildy" adventures you would have 20 maybe 30 but i think im being a little nice. hell when am i ever nice. CD FUCKING SUCKS stepping stone for any real clan.

my answer was as logical as logical gets buddy ole pal. Keep relying on mains to keep your brown sticky stuff clan alive. I bet if you subtracted all the mains in your "wildy" adventures you would have 20 maybe 30 but i think im being a little nice. hell when am i ever nice. CD FUCKING SUCKS stepping stone for any real clan.

Don't run your mouth much little guy, remember you are only in the wilderness because we allow it and because you are irrelevant. Maybe you should ask Slaughter what happens when someone runs their mouth too much LOL.

Not gonna bother replying anymore to a brown sticky stuff ass irrelevant clan. Stay in CWA and in singles where you belong.

Don't run your mouth much little guy, remember you are only in the wilderness because we allow it and because you are irrelevant. Maybe you should ask Slaughter what happens when someone runs their mouth too much LOL.

Not gonna bother replying anymore to a brown sticky stuff ass irrelevant clan. Stay in CWA and in singles where you belong.

cd fucking sucks lmfao